• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Those three Nolan Batman movies would have been better had they not had Batman. Just better crime movies with the police winning the day in the end and being given those moral questions. I'm not even sure Nolan wanted to use Batman, he just did because it was more money thrown at him.

It was like GTA V if GTA V was the exact same, but you have five extra missions as a guy with an awful throat cancer stopping a few of your crimes. ANGST!

So, I hear Hogan is quitting TNA. This means TNA will definitely go under in about six months, because Hogan doesn't quit a company unles he can later pretend the reason they went under is because he wasn't there.

How this man is able to convince so many people he's a draw, even though evidence as far back as WCW proves otherwise is astounding.

Unfortunately because people still react to him when he shows up. Mostly those who don't really follow wrestling too much, but enough people that make it seem like he is still a big deal for when he spins it to " you should hire me brother Mrs. Dixie!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Earth-2 WWE reveals Daniel Bryan as head jock and ex-football player, clean shaven and powerful

CM Punk is PN News

Shane McMahon is the CEO of WWE

DMczaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Rr91ah5AM

I would arm wrestle Steph any day.

tumblr_mtnu0cpEnK1sg31w3o3_250.gif

tumblr_mtnu0cpEnK1sg31w3o7_250.gif

Why didn't Triple H fire Daniel Bryan for colluding with a WWE official?

Ok, this one's a little tricky so I'll try to break it down in a way that's simple to understand.

-It was actually Triple H that colluded with the ref. This was subtly revealed when he offered Armstrong a lucrative severance package and promised to take care of him when he fired him.

-Triple H fired only Armstrong instead of both he and Daniel Bryan because Daniel Bryan is a loose cannon. He was fired before and look how that turned out. Armstrong can be controlled and bought with cash, Bryan would run to the dirtsheet writers and expose Triple H. Triple H knew his trickery wouldn't hold up to the careful observation of Dave Meltzer, so he decided that simply stripping D.B. of the title and having Orton defeat him in the ring is the best course of action.

Does this help?

DMczaf

Ok, this one's a little tricky so I'll try to break it down in a way that's simple to understand.

-It was actually Triple H that colluded with the ref. This was subtly revealed when he offered Armstrong a lucrative severance package and promised to take care of him when he fired him.

-Triple H fired only Armstrong instead of both he and Daniel Bryan because Daniel Bryan is a loose cannon. He was fired before and look how that turned out. Armstrong can be controlled and bought with cash, Bryan would run to the dirtsheet writers and expose Triple H. Triple H knew his trickery wouldn't hold up to the careful observation of Dave Meltzer, so he decided that simply stripping D.B. of the title and having Orton defeat him in the ring is the best course of action.

Does this help?

But in terms of canon, it's still Daniel Bryan that colluded with him. We ain't talking about under the table stuff right now.

If Triple H does not like Daniel Bryan, why not fire him for such a major transgression? This is threatening the legitimacy of the business and their officials, and Daniel Bryan gets awarded not only his job, but also a title match for it?

Imagine if it was revealed that an NFL player colluded with an official to call the game their way, does that player play the next week?

But if Triple H does not like Daniel Bryan, why not fire him for such a major transgression? This is threatening the legitimacy of the business and their officials, and Daniel Bryan gets awarded not only his job, but also a title match for it?

Imagine if it was revealed that an NFL player colluded with an official to call the game their way, does that player play the next week?

Although Triple H doesn't like D.B., even he has acknowledged that he is popular with the WWE Universe and in that way, good for business. What he can't tolerate is D.B. being WWE Champion. If Triple H fired D.B., he'd make him into a martyr plus he'd have nuclear heat with the talent in the locker room. He decided it's best to keep D.B. and bury him so his popularity naturally declines.

If Roger Goodell caught Tom Brady spying on the other team, he'd blame it on someone else because Brady is good for business.

DMczaf

Although Triple H doesn't like D.B., even he has acknowledged that he is popular with the WWE Universe and in that way, good for business. What he can't tolerate is D.B. being WWE Champion. If Triple H fired D.B., he'd make him into a martyr plus he'd have nuclear heat with the talent in the locker room. He decided it's best to keep D.B. and bury him so his popularity naturally declines.

If Roger Goodell caught Tom Brady spying on the other team, he'd blame it on someone else because Brady is good for business.

What's best for business is the legitimacy of this business. If I can't believe in this business, then what am I watching for?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Steam fans in gaming side refusing to admit how stupid that thing looks

if MS announced a new controller like that
'lol looks so stupid!'
Steam announces new controller
'y-you guys haven't tried it or nothing!'

His wife wouldn't let him remember?

$$$$$$$$

Disgruntled employee making you Bank. It's a tough Business balancing that. Trips can handle it though.

same reason H isnt firing Db. those t-shirt sales

also any one forget Del rio is WHC.

Exactly. Bryan is Austin, just not nearly as rebellious. Trips is Vince, but a little more callous since Bryan didn't do anything to him at all (Austin stunned Vince like 80 thousand times)

And yeah, you're not supposed to believe Bryan colluded (COLLUSION~!) with Armstrong, but Trips did. Trips fired him to keep him quiet, which Scott didn't know of, but he's getting bought off.

Eventually Scott will come back and be all 'I AM MR. INTEGRITY, the person who told me to count fast wa-' *Kick Wham Pedigree*

'lol looks so stupid!'

Ok let me take a look.

edit:LOL wtf is that?

Yeah, the FUCK is that thing?!

Can I just stick with the 360 controller? Or hell, the DS4?

Aiii

So not worth it
What's best for business is the legitimacy of this business. If I can't believe in this business, then what am I watching for?

Bean did a splendid job of explaining everyone's motivation in this angle. Your refusal to accept it is not on WWE.

Come on, be reasonable. Do it for THE BUSINESS.

DMczaf

Bean did a splendid job of explaining everyone's motivation in this angle. Your refusal to accept it is not on WWE.

Come on, be reasonable. Do it for THE BUSINESS.

I don't care about motivations, I care about integrity. Austin didn't collude with refs, Bryan did. I don't give a fuck about t-shirt sales, YOU BRIBED* AN OFFICIAL!

*according to storyline.

Aiii

So not worth it

'lol looks so stupid!'

As a left handed person I lolled hard at the people pretending like it matters that left and right are interchangable. Your thumbs have nothing to do with that. It doesn't matter if you push A with your right thumb or your left.

A mouse, where you use your entire hand to point to a location is one thing, but thumbs doing stuff? No difference at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sure that controller looks stupid but what's it matter if it's intuitive? I don't give a fuck, but if it makes it easier to play Civ V in bed I'm on that ish

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ok let me take a look.

edit:LOL wtf is that?

This is coming from someone who HATES Steam.

It's an extremely conceptual controller that uses high accuracy trackpads instead of sticks. If it works it will be awesome for FPS and RTS and shit for literally everything else. Makes sense for a hard core PC player but will be rubbish for a lot of console games (interestingly enough the ones that were already better on PC will be excellent for this controller)

That's the best case scenario. I don't think it's likely that this thing is ever made or if it is, widely adopted.

jmdajr

This is coming from someone who HATES Steam.

It's an extremely conceptual controller that uses high accuracy trackpads instead of sticks. If it works it will be awesome for FPS and RTS and shit for literally everything else. Makes sense for a hard core PC player but will be rubbish for a lot of console games (interestingly enough the ones that were already better on PC will be excellent for this controller)

That's the best case scenario. I don't think it's likely that this thing is ever made or if it is, widely adopted.

I guess. PC gamers love their fucking mouse and keyboard, and Console gamers like what they have. So yeah..I don't know.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't care about motivations, I care about integrity. Austin didn't collude with refs, Bryan did. I don't give a fuck about t-shirt sales, YOU BRIBED* AN OFFICIAL!

*according to storyline.

There is not a shred of evidence, Bryan would sue and win a wrongful termination suit in a second if all their evidence is an inaudible "they got us Bryan"

He bribed Armstrong to frame Bryan so he could prevent him from becoming champ even if he beat Orton, it was never intended to fire Bryan, the company needs B+ talent.

KenOD

Yeah, the FUCK is that thing?!

Can I just stick with the 360 controller? Or hell, the DS4?

that steam controller looks so dumb. why change what aint broke

You can stick with any current or future gamepad you use with PC, it's another option. One that Valve admits is trying to fill the section of games that don't control well with a standard home console influence game pad, like say RTS or or train simulators and other keyboard and mouse controlled titles that aren't supported by gamepads like my two great PC loves of Independence War and Descent (yes I know work arounds, but those are poor).

Plus who knows, the entire controller is going to be moddable, for those that want it to be like a 360 or Dual Shock 4 controller without just buying those, they could release parts to make it so.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn Lex Luger is pretty green with Dusty. Fun-ass match already, and I get Schiavone in my ear! Really fun watching Dusty work.

DMczaf

There is not a shred of evidence, Bryan would sue and win a wrongful termination suit in a second if all their evidence is an inaudible "they got us Bryan"

He bribed Armstrong to frame Bryan so he could prevent him from becoming champ even if he beat Orton, it was never intended to fire Bryan, the company needs B+ talent.

Then why do we not have an investigation going right now instead of shitty 11 on 3 handicap matches and shit? These were very serious charges, and it feels really shady that Daniel Bryan wants to let it go so easily. It's almost like he wants this whole thing to disappear instead of clearing his name...

Aiii

So not worth it
Then why do we not have an investigation going right now instead of shitty 11 on 3 handicap matches and shit? These were very serious charges, and it feels really shady that Daniel Bryan wants to let it go so easily. It's almost like he wants this whole thing to disappear instead of clearing his name...

You are one of those 9/11 was an inside job people, aren't you?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Maffew needs to hit up some NWA for Everyone Talks Too Much, it's almost completely audible. Everything.

DMczaf

If you were accused of colluding with an official and calling into question your character as a professional and a MAN, wouldn't you want to clear your name instead of "What's done is done. I just want to be WWE champion!!"?

Daniel Bryan is hiding something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda weird to me how Hillbilly Jim, JYD, and Tito Santana are kind of the 80s Tons of Funk.

KenOD

NO! Hogan's awful, poorly maintained, wasn't worth a damn other than the frame, motorbike! No!

the food team? I'm all about that food.

Food? It's ye olde English, damnit;

"the name [West Ham] is formed from Old English 'hamm' and means 'a dry area of land between rivers or marshland', referring the location of the settlement within boundaries formed by the rivers Lea, Thames and Roding and their marshes."

Top Bottom