• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

DMczaf

I always mix-up DMczaf and Frankman.

tumblr_mts09a0hSb1qheak7o2_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Food? It's ye olde English, damnit;

"the name [West Ham] is formed from Old English 'hamm' and means 'a dry area of land between rivers or marshland', referring the location of the settlement within boundaries formed by the rivers Lea, Thames and Roding and their marshes."

You don't have to make up stories about it Boots. It's okay.

ywWTj3J.jpg

+

8HWM24b.jpg

=

z7ZPxq3.jpg

Hey, now, don't make me bore you all with the history of that there club crest you're disrespecting.

no, a small british team, pretty weak, barely wins, bottom of the barrel stuff.

right, Bootaay?

don't hurt me

Oy! That's middle of the barrel, damnit.

I'm just glad of the stability Big Fat Sam has brought us, it's been nothing but drama for the past decade.

Food? It's ye olde English, damnit;

"the name [West Ham] is formed from Old English 'hamm' and means 'a dry area of land between rivers or marshland', referring the location of the settlement within boundaries formed by the rivers Lea, Thames and Roding and their marshes."

Haaaaaaaam

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll have you know 2pac has some prestige as does ham.

tceIcEy.gif

Man 88 WWF is so amazing. Billy Graham! Bruno on commentary with Vince and Jesse!

jmdajr

If only Miley was around maybe she could have saved Mr. Perfect and countless wrestlers lives.

“I think weed is the best drug on earth. One time I smoked a joint with peyote (hallucinogenic cactus) in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon. Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly (Ecstasy), too. Those are happy drugs – social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You’re out in the open. You’re not in a bathroom. I really don’t like coke. It’s so gross and so dark. It’s like what are you, from the ’90s? Ew

strobogo

Banned
legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 2/4/99

Thunder starts with the end of Nitro, including JIGGLY JIGGLY JEW. We don't know what has happened to David.

TO THE BACK. Arn is on the phone with Ric. David apparently didn't see anything of Hogan and has no idea what they were talking about when mentioned to him.

EARLIER TODAY. The B Team were in their limo. They bury VINCE.

Scotty Riggs vs Chris Jericho

Riggs has his eye back. He also is back to tights and is smiling. We'll see more of Flair's reaction to the end of Nitro on the next Nitro. Not tonight. The eye thing is mentioned. Raven wouldn't let him see a doctor, but when he got out of the Flock, a doctor found that he was totally fine. So he never even needed the eye patch. Riggs breaks a padded chair by dropkicking it while Jericho was holding it. No one wants to see a long match with Riggs. Maybe if his opponent was Scott Norton, who would spend the entire match beating the shit out of him. Liontamer for the win.

The Liz/Lex promo from Nitro airs, completely with full on Powerpoint templates in the back ground on a projector.

Recap of Lex/Nash agreeing to a mask vs Liz's hair match with Rey/Konnan.

Disorderly Conduct vs Rey Mysterio Jr./Konnan

It's Thunder. Boy, is it Thunder. How am I to believe that Rey can beat Nash or Lex when Disorderly Conduct is dominating him? Just leave it to Konnan.

EARLIER TODAY.
The B Team arrived in their limo. VINCE arrives in his own personal limo. Hulk sent it for him. Virgil also says that Hulk put him in control. BUT WHO WERE LIMOS?!?

TO THE BACK. Stevie is hyping Crush and Horace up for their tag match tonight. VINCE walks in and tries to do the same. VINCE is in charge. "You know what? Your mama's in charge." Miz steals lines from Crush.

Norman Smiley vs The Disciple

Can't believe that A. They're still using Beefcake at all and B. They're still using the Disciple name. It makes no sense to have it when he isn't with Hogan and Warrior is long gone. Beefcake is awful. I just want to see Norman dance. Norman wins with the crossface chicken wing.

ieavsWHg6yJgF.gif

TO THE BACK. Horace and Crush hyped themselves up. This shit with VINCE and Stevie is driving them crazy. Disco comes in and asks if they've seen VINCE. "Yeah, he's down there." I believe Crush made a dick joke. "Your mom" and dick jokes.

Faces of Fear vs Whoreass/Brian Adams

There still are no brackets for this tournament. It's been going on for weeks and people are still deciding to enter themselves in it without issue. This sucked. Barb now has braids glued to the back of his head. Whoreass pinned Barb after VINCE hit Barb with a slapjack and Horace did a second rope elbow.

Recap of Hall/Benoit from Nitro.

Recap of Goldberg challenging Bam Bam BAGalow.

Jerry Flynn vs Bam Bam Big Yellow

Bam Bam wins, but it takes him way too long for a guy who is about to face Goldberg. He shouldn't be having competitive matches with jobbers.

TO THE BACK. Stevie Ray is choking VINCE in a bathroom. He's pulled off only for Disco to start choking him.

i6ULGtVAbeUMc.gif

Recap of Kim's fall and DDP's message for the nWo. And then Disco's message for DDP. BANG!

Glacier vs DDP

Glacier gets melted. Avalanche Kanyon Cutter for the win. BANG!

ibxubGbMV0t0lx.gif

Mike Enos/Bobby Duncum Jr. vs Curt Hennig/Barry Windham

Mike Enos gets a main event. Maybe this was when they realized that Bobby Duncum Jr. would be a good fit for the band. Nothing really happened. Hennig and WIndham win. I believe Enos/Duncum are eliminated from the tournament as they have two losses. We'll see.

DQ Count: 0 out of 7. TWO shows in a row without a DQ? Am I still watching WCW?

legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 2/4/99

Scotty Riggs vs Chris Jericho

Riggs has his eye back. He also is back to tights and is smiling. We'll see more of Flair's reaction to the end of Nitro on the next Nitro. Not tonight. The eye thing is mentioned. Raven wouldn't let him see a doctor, but when he got out of the Flock, a doctor found that he was totally fine. So he never even needed the eye patch.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

SCOTTY RIGGS YOU DUMB BASTARD

strobogo

Banned
Yeah. I actually kind of prefer the zero effort Thunders. That means I can put zero effort in and not even really have to pay attention. I also now watch Thunder at 1.20x speed. I watch Nitro and PPVs at 1.10x speed.

they're huge. Hunter's biceps. Obviously.
I was thinking the same until I saw Phil Heath right after. But Stephanie definitely has some major guns.

So the HHH doc had words like Kayfabe, back-stage heat, heater, work, swerve and best for business. Was it made for the smart marks?

And would we say HHH's best feud was with the Rock?

strobogo

Banned
No way. His best feud was with Eugene.

I think Jerry Lawler revealed why Vince held such a grudge with Randy Savage: He no showed Raw and showed up at WCW without mentioning it to Vince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Out in the wilderness? Those two fuckheads are probably high. When they come down they'll wonder where the ring came from.

also this thing

UplCFYM.png

what goddamn planet am I on

Aiii

So not worth it
Aii, you're turning into SoulPl-AJ.

Go back a few days in this thread and see the previous pictures, who posted them and who was discussing them.

Just because you associate AJ with me doesn't actually mean all the posts about AJ are from me.

Aiii

So not worth it
Good on Bryan for getting the superior Bella.

Well, superior in everything but that godawful vagina tattoo. Don't tattoo your nether regions people, it's literally the worst place to get a tattoo on you.

Top Bottom