• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

This Stephanie character is really annoying because you know she's not getting power bombed through a table at the end of it. Big Show sorta looking like meth addict Kurt Angle

Sanjuro

ieHaDEiqImJg8.gif

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Wait, if he breaches the contract and it's void, then how the fuck is it iron clad?

...Giants have a shorter life span?

Muh brain.

antonz

Wait, if he breaches the contract and it's void, then how the fuck is it iron clad?

...Giants have a shorter life span?

Muh brain.

The specific genetic reason does tend to cause early death but as far as I know Big Show had the corrective surgery while Andre didn't

dream

You know, I thought the idea of a McMahon/Helmsley Era redux would make this show even shittier than it usually is, but I'm really digging the way HHH and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley are playing their passive-aggressive characters.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You know what was a great feud that they should revisit for the entire next year? Jerry Lawler vs. Jack Swagger.

Show does have one of the highest contracts on the roster. Like, high 6, low 7 figures

I didn't know that, nice. Is there any official numbers out there or guesses on how much each WWE wrestler makes?

I'm sure John is the highest paid, then CM Punk, but I'm curious as to where Daniel, Miz, and Dolph rank here.

Top Bottom