• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, if he breaches the contract and it's void, then how the fuck is it iron clad?

...Giants have a shorter life span?

Muh brain.

Is this news to you? Giants DO have shorter life spans. That's a fact. Big Show actually had surgery to slow his condition down. If he didn't he might be dead right now.

Someone get Dr Shelby, Show needs his help.
And here I thought those backstage guys originally ran away in fear of Giant Tears flooding the corridor.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big Show's a face now?

tumblr_mp1lz9QZob1qamc9eo2_250.gif

dream

Why doesn't Big Show just lay down for Daniel Bryan then? Or have a clean, scientific match where he doesn't beat on the guy?

John Cena: $2,750,000 downside/first class travel and accommodation/receives an additional 6.25% bonus for high merchandise sales – 10 year contract
CM Punk: $1,220,500 downside/allocated a personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option/receives an additional 3.25% bonus for high merchandise sales – 7 year contract
Cody Rhodes: $494,500 downside – 3 year contract
Daniel Bryan: $620,470 downside – 3 year contract
The Miz: $712,000 downside/first class travel – 5 year contract
Sheamus: $1,000,000 downside/first class travel arrangements – 7 year contract
Big Show: $1,050,000 downside/allocated a personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option – 10 year contract
That's pretty damn awesome. Glad to see that Miz, Daniel, Dolph, and Cody all make a respectable amount.

Also what the hell at
The Great Khali: $974,000 downside – 5 year contract

Khali makes more than The Miz? I understand Khali is a hero/icon for the WWE in India and other countries, but still, making more than the guy who main-evented a Wrestlemania once?

He'll probably put over HHH and Orton because they aren't over.

That's not enough, you need to have HHH and Orton bury more talent to get them truly over. What's Sheamus been doing for the past while? Have Sheamus go down and get fired then take a pedigree, that might help new and upcomer Hunter get over!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That's pretty damn awesome. Glad to see that Miz, Daniel, Dolph, and Cody all make a respectable amount.

Also what the hell at

Khali makes more than The Miz? I understand Khali is a hero/icon for the WWE in India and other countries, but still, making more than the guy who main-evented a Wrestlemania once?

Khali is probably the better wrestler.

Top Bottom