• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Some people never learn

W1YgxyV.gif

dream

Back when WWE first started ripping off the UFC's post-game shows, they had this Titus guy on as an analyst, and he challenged Sheamus to a fight in a way that was incredibly real and extremely serious to the point where I bought into it. The guy was so great at playing a serious athletic role that it makes me sad to see him dancing around like a generic comedy wrestler.

Has 3MB ever won a match since their formation?

YES on Saturday Morning Slam what a good show.

Also glad Titus is getting pushed guy is big enough to be main event material. Plus he's good enough to make dumb stuff work like when he dressed up as a coach for one week.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm glad that skit wasn't basically "Hey Paul, I'm a heel now so we're friends" So thats now two older angles that maintained continuity. Wow

Kaladin

I know this will get lost in the Raw madness tonight (which I'm not watching btw, still recovering from the weekend) but WTF happened to the thread title? I saw where it was discussed Thursday but did anything ever come of it? Is there really a rule that says the wrestling community thread has to be labeled as Wrasslin? Or that any community thread must specifically state it's purpose? Is this where Gaf is going? We can't fucking have fun with this shit anymore?

Fuck that. Seriously.

For those of you who say it's "just a thread title", yeah....it is, but it's something WE decided to do to have fun with this angle they're doing.

"because Triple H is good for business" doesn't even make sense.

Guzim

I know this will get lost in the Raw madness tonight (which I'm not watching btw, still recovering from the weekend) but WTF happened to the thread title? I saw where it was discussed Thursday but did anything ever come of it? Is there really a rule that says the wrestling community thread has to be labeled as Wrasslin? Or that any community thread must specifically state it's purpose? Is this where Gaf is going? We can't fucking have fun with this shit anymore?

Fuck that. Seriously.

For those of you who say it's "just a thread title", yeah....it is, but it's something WE decided to do to have fun with this angle they're doing.

Someone PMed a mod and asked to change the title.

Fuck that. Seriously.

actually raw tonight is giving this thread title all the credibility it needs

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose

Fuck that. Seriously.

A GAF thread with an explanation of what the thread is about so new members can find it is good for business.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Fuck that. Seriously.

Some jerk asked a mod to fix the title up because they couldn't find the thread without realizing Triple H = Wrasslin

Toki767

CM Punk is too good for that jobber title.

Lol it's hilarious that Punk isn't in the match for the title, shows how little WWE and Punk care about the Title.

It makes it even worse when traditionally Night of Champions is the one PPV where every title is supposed to be defended.

daemissary

I'm glad that skit wasn't basically "Hey Paul, I'm a heel now so we're friends" So thats now two older angles that maintained continuity. Wow

I respectfully disagree. HHH being the 'cool heel' and doing anything to elicit any cheers at all is counterproductive to what they are trying to accomplish. All it does is make Hunter look good.

Fuck that. Seriously.

It wasn't good for business the thread was getting lost due to lack of name recognition. HHH not as good as he thinks he is

Top Bottom