• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Kaladin

A GAF thread with an explanation of what the thread is about so new members can find it is good for business.

I would have taken Triple H |September Wrasslin OT| because it's good for business

It still shows Triple H dominating wrasslin in the title, which was the point.

And if you couldn't find it....it was seriously linked twice in the last thread.

I know this will get lost in the Raw madness tonight (which I'm not watching btw, still recovering from the weekend) but WTF happened to the thread title? I saw where it was discussed Thursday but did anything ever come of it? Is there really a rule that says the wrestling community thread has to be labeled as Wrasslin? Or that any community thread must specifically state it's purpose? Is this where Gaf is going? We can't fucking have fun with this shit anymore?

Fuck that. Seriously.

For those of you who say it's "just a thread title", yeah....it is, but it's something WE decided to do to have fun with this angle they're doing.

"because Triple H is good for business" doesn't even make sense.
Preach it brother.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5tFl5.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I respectfully disagree. HHH being the 'cool heel' and doing anything to elicit any cheers at all is counterproductive to what they are trying to accomplish. All it does is make Hunter look good.

Not really, he's a bit player in the Punk/Heyman feud and it just looks disingenuous for them to be bros for evil considering his feud with Lesnar and Heyman insulting Stephanie, etc.

Remember, Mr. H's new thing is how everything is personal, so it makes complete sense for him to hold a grudge. He won't be involved enough to ruin the main feud with Bryan. Besides, Hunner swerves more than a drunk driver. He may screw over Punk when all's said and done since they had a feud not that long ago.

Ithil

I know you're looking to expand the story, commentators, but would you mind calling the wrestling match going on in front of you?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Not really, he's a bit player in the Punk/Heyman feud and it just looks disingenuous for them to be bros for evil considering his feud with Lesnar and Heyman insulting Stephanie, etc.

Remember, Mr. H's new thing is how everything is personal, so it makes complete sense for him to hold a grudge. He won't be involved enough to ruin the main feud with Bryan. Besides, Hunner swerves more than a drunk driver. He may screw over Punk when all's said and done since they had a feud not that long ago.

Punk vs Orton was also rumored after the Bryan feud.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I would have taken Triple H |September Wrasslin OT| because it's good for business

It still shows Triple H dominating wrasslin in the title, which was the point.

And if you couldn't find it....it was seriously linked twice in the last thread.

I'm sure you know how GAF works. You been here a while.

Top Bottom