• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Kaladin

We do have nice things. The current thread title is better!

If someone in the community wants a title change (even if they barely made 100 posts in the community last month), at least ask the community about it first. Don't PM a fucking mod and get it changed to whatever you want it to be because it's easier to find.

Seriously, I'm pissed about this shit. That's just fucking rude man.

WWE lost a fan!

yOxVxKz.png

If someone in the community wants a title change (even if they barely made 100 posts in the community last month), at least ask the community about it first. Don't PM a fucking mod and get it changed to whatever you want it to be because it's easier to find.

I'm with Sandman on this. The new thread is always linked at the end of the previous month's thread. That's how I always find them.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose

Paging Evilore.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hey look, Orton is actually interesting right now. Good match.

My bet is Cody is getting a break and a repackage.

Top Bottom