• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Google image search "Andre Arnold Wilt" (no quotes) for some fun pictures :)

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck the mod that thought it was stupid too, who are they to say what we name our threads? I don't care if you ban me.

It's time to cool down a little Sandman, it's just a thread title. We can still revel in the greatness of the King of Kings this month.

confusedbrock_medium.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you Vince, I appreciate the support.

I'm willing to switch to a wrestling avatar to show my support. Fuck anime!

Goddamn you want that brass ring, I like that. I'm going to eat a steak burrito.

Fuck the mod that thought it was stupid too, who are they to say what we name our threads? I don't care if you ban me.

but it was stupid, especially since it's been largely established that it's

*month* Wrasslin |OT| *zany reference*

the community it's not just the marks who post here, it's everyone who visits, regardless of post count.

XenoRaven

This can obviously only end one way. Survivor Series. Team #HHH vs Team #NotReallyABigDeal.

The irony here is the most outspoken critic of the new thread title is the author of the second worst thread title in WrassleGAF history.

Also, when did 100 posts in 30 days become "not very active". That's like 3.33 posts per day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This can obviously only end one way. Survivor Series. Team #HHH vs Team #NotReallyABigDeal.

The irony here is the most outspoken critic of the new thread title is the author of the second worst thread title in WrassleGAF history.

Also, when did 100 posts in 30 days become "not very active". That's like 3.33 posts per day.

What is this thread title you're referring to? Second worst? What could it be?

Kaladin

I don't even care anymore. It was just a dick move to go around the community that way. The mod could have even come to us and asked us to change the title before doing it himself. Just fucking ask.

but it was stupid, especially since it's been largely established that it's

*month* Wrasslin |OT| *zany reference*

the community it's not just the marks who post here, it's everyone who visits, regardless of post count.

As community, we reserve the right to do something fun every now and then to break out of the monotony a bit. Last Triple H |OT| we did was 18 months ago, and we haven't deviated from the formula ever since. I don't see the problem really.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I finally watched the 1997 Timeline w/Jim Cornette Kayfabe Commentaries video. I like the concept. Did anyone else ever do a Timeline video with them? I found it to be really comprehensive and enjoyable.

I'm on Team don't puss out and PM your mod buddy to change a thread title because you weren't able to find it, even though it was posted twice and also it wasn't freaking September yet

Especially since Sandman wasn't even around at that time. Fucking party fouls all around

I may sound salty but it's really because you're a butthead :p

I don't even care anymore. It was just a dick move to go around the community that way. The mod could have even come to us and asked us to change the title before doing it himself. Just fucking ask.

COURTESY?!

Aiii

So not worth it
I finally watched the 1997 Timeline w/Jim Cornette Kayfabe Commentaries video. I like the concept. Did anyone else ever do a Timeline video with them? I found it to be really comprehensive and enjoyable.

Vince Russo just did the WCW 2000 one.

It was fun.

When we talked about the new thread title last month, the community wanted a Triple H thread. I don't mind changing the thread title if there are people who feel that wrasslin needs to be included. It's just fucking rude to PM a mod and request a thread title change without asking the community. Especially when you're not that big of a part of the community.

It's not about the thread title, it's about how you did it.

I find it hilarious that folk are genuinely offended by this

Am I allowed to say that being not that big a part of the community?

Aiii

So not worth it

Come on now, we're all part of the community.

It's just that there's rules and etiquette in the lockerroom that must be adhered to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Of course.

Wrasslegaf is mainstream. Thank Legit Shook for this. Thank wrasslin' threads in OT.

Thank society for coming around. We've always had an entertaining product. Now people want to be in on the joke.

"Get it?"

Wrasslegaf Attitude

XenoRaven

Plywood's thread that ripped of an MMA GAF thread title was obviously the worst. Although it was also great because it led to get another meltdown in a long history of total overreactions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Titles don't mean anything, but to the person with the title, they mean everything.

I understand your feelings, everyone. A title is just a title unless it's YOURS.

That being said, we have FAVE FIVES to do.

GENERAL FAVE FIVE AS OF THE END OF RAW?

I didn't watch, no interest

Note: I prefer a hot/cold list instead of fave five. So I might do a hot/cold later.

XenoRaven

I'm on Team don't puss out and PM your mod buddy to change a thread title because you weren't able to find it, even though it was posted twice and also it wasn't freaking September yet

Especially since Sandman wasn't even around at that time. Fucking party fouls all around

I may sound salty but it's really because you're a butthead :p

COURTESY?!
There are only two teams in Survivor Series!

Aiii

So not worth it
First AJ then cody . Wonder who is going to spit hot fire next?

I like how TNA had AJ Styles come out there (maybe so people googling "AJ Pipebomb" would find his awful promo (seriously, youtube it, it's bad as in people chanting "boring" and "wrap it up" at him)) and then on monday WWE has Cody cut a very similar (this company sucks, blabla) promo that fucking kills it.

Poor TNA can't win at anything anymore.

Anth0ny

Just watching through RAW.

I'm really bored of all this CM Punk bullshit. Hayman is still awesome but Punk is becoming to grate. Why does he want to fight a fat old man. Totally not interested and Mr Perfects son...don't give any shits. Less for Lesner.

they have absolutely nothing for punk right now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, with this season of GWF about to wrap up (or did it already :p), do you think it's time for another Avatar Rumble? Last one was fun.

I think it's getting close, maybe we should do it w/Royal Rumble...

Assuming people are up for it. I'd like to do it in 2k14.

strobogo

Banned
Not that I want Sandman to get banned, but I think it would be pretty funny if someone snitched on him and he got a few days off.

Toki767

You know what annoys me the most about HHH whether he's a heel or a face is that he never lets anyone get over on him on the mic. Bryan was doing a pretty good promo last night and he just cuts him off. He does this pretty much every time.

You know what annoys me the most about HHH whether he's a heel or a face is that he never lets anyone get over on him on the mic. Bryan was doing a pretty good promo last night and he just cuts him off. He does this pretty much every time.
Don't get mad, he was doing us a favor.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I just bought Killzone Mercenary. First thing it does is offer me a day one patch... of 1190 MB!

They're patching half of the game on day one!

Midnight Rider Jr's debut is gonna be awesome.

(I don't give a shit if anyone has already made that reference, I've been on vacation)

The best thing about it was that it was so obviously dusty rhodes, kinda like hogan as mr america. Cody doesn't have an obvious physique like dusty and his moveset, even his finisher are fairly generic.

Although it would be quite funny to see Trips offering a bounty to unmask him, given he's already done an eighties bounty callback before.

Top Bottom