• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
THEN WHY GET MAD AT ME FOR BEING A GOOD CITIZEN!?

It was a close personal friend. I admit this. Maybe not personal. But I was close to him. He was a steward of the people.

I'm over it. I've come to terms with my irrational behavior, but my irrational behavior will continue in the future.

Sunny didn't screw Beef.

Nobody screwed anybody.

0mKkRlm.jpg

Kaladin

On a non-wrasslin note....I had an amazing weekend. Saw some great bands (45 of them by my count) and got stupid drunk all weekend. I also officially met one of my favorite singers. I had met him briefly before, but it was in a club, we were both half lit and I barely got to shake his hand at the time. This time we were both pretty sober and I got to have a bit of a conversation with him, and take a good picture.

Of course I'm talking about Waylon Jenning's son Shooter Jennings.....

It was an amazing 4 days of drunken revelry and live music.

Even this thread's drama can't bring me down from the (natural) high I'm on coming of that.

Omega

Banned
they have absolutely nothing for punk right now

they could put him back in the main event picture where he belongs and not have him feud with Michael fucking McGillicutty

unless they're seriously set on re-creating Austin vs Corporation angle. but since HHH will never let anyone get over on him, it won't happen. We'll just get 10+ weeks of Bryan being destroyed and half dead every week.

they could put him back in the main event picture where he belongs and not have him feud with Michael fucking McGillicutty

unless they're seriously set on re-creating Austin vs Corporation angle. but since HHH will never let anyone get over on him, it won't happen. We'll just get 10+ weeks of Bryan being destroyed and half dead every week.

WWE is doing 52 right now. SuperCena is having surgery and BatPunk is off being Brooks Wayne dealing with personal issues rather than reverting back to his mission for justice, and Wonder Sheamus is off in surgery as well (or something?). This leaves Hunter Hearst Huthor to run rampant over Metropolis.

This analogy means that Daniel Bryan is Booster Gold.

WWE is doing 52 right now. SuperCena is having surgery and BatPunk is off being Brooks Wayne dealing with personal issues rather than reverting back to his mission for justice, and Wonder Sheamus is off in surgery as well (or something?). This leaves Hunter Hearst Huthor to run rampant over Metropolis.

This analogy means that Daniel Bryan is Booster Gold

OUR TRUE SAVIOR

Also - 'on behalf of anime, I am here to kill you' - whatever the hell his name is/The Snitch on The Triple H OT2

Stephanie is just so sexy to me

She always has been, but the older she gets, the freakin hotter. I was in awe last night.

One more thing, HHH was different last night. He really seemed into it. His gestures, his expressions they were not standard HHH stuff. Anyone else see it?

jmdajr

She always has been, but the older she gets, the freakin hotter. I was in awe last night.

One more thing, HHH was different last night. He really seemed into it. His gestures, his expressions they were not standard HHH stuff. Anyone else see it?

HHH trolling out there is incredible.

A) grant Morrison booking wwe would be awesome
B) booster gold is awesome
C) d-bry is more like aquaman . Smarks know he is cool but others think he is lame.

HHH trolling out there is incredible.

There seemed to be a lot of unhappy people here last night, but I thought this angle is being played out magnificently, and all those involved are putting on great performance.

One more thing, I need more Maddox, He is gold!

Cagey

Banned
There seemed to be a lot of unhappy people here last night, but I thought this angle is being played out magnificently, and all those involved are putting on great performance.

One more thing, I need more Maddox, He is gold!

I'm bored by aspects of the angle and don't care for some of the major players (Orton, Steph), but starting with Smackdown this past week, Troll H has been fantastic.

Keyzer you son of bitch

NEW YORK, July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: YOD) ("YOU On Demand" or the "Company"), the first national Video On Demand (VOD) platform in China, is pleased to announce that Mr. Weicheng Liu, in conjunction with the recently announced closing of the strategic investment from Chinese mobile video service provider C Media("C Media"), was appointed as the Company's Chief Executive Officer.Mr. Shane McMahon, who voluntarily stepped down as CEO of the Company, will continue to serve as YOD's principal executive officer of and Chairman of the Board.

Commenting on the announcement, Mr. McMahon said, "Weicheng has been instrumental in YOU On Demand's initial success and has done a wonderful job as the Company's China-based CEO. As our operations and footprint continue to expand throughout China, it is essential that the role of the CEO be located within the PRC for both strategic and operational reasons.Weicheng is both a remarkable person and leader and I look forward to continuing to build the YOU On Demand brand with him. With Weicheng's new role, along with C Media's strategic investment in the company and their expertise in the market, I am very excited about the future for YOU On Demand."

jred2k

ooo Edge back next week. Guess business isn't so good so they had to bring him back, right HHH?

Its the first time a Raw taping has been in Toronto in years, they're allowed to trot out a hometown guy for the night. Who else are they gonna bring out? Christian?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its the first time a Raw taping has been in Toronto in years, they're allowed to trot out a hometown guy for the night. Who else are they gonna bring out? Christian?
Ahahahahahaha

has anyone posted this? match list for the Goldberg DVD:

DISC 1

Bill Goldberg vs. Hugh Morrus
Nitro - September 22, 1997

Bill Goldberg vs. The Barbarian
Nitro - September 29, 1997

Bill Goldberg vs. Steve "Mongo" McMichael
Starrcade - December 28, 1997

United States Championship Match
Goldberg vs. Raven
Nitro - April 20, 1998

Goldberg vs. Scott Hall
Nitro - July 6, 1998

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Goldberg vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Nitro - July 6, 1998

Goldberg vs. Curt Hennig
Bash at the Beach - July 12, 1998

Goldberg vs. Sting
Nitro - September 14, 1998

Goldberg vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Halloween Havoc - October 25, 1998

Goldberg vs. The Giant
Nitro - November 23, 1998

No Disqualification Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash
Starrcade - December 27, 1998

DISC 2

Goldberg vs. Ric Flair
Nitro - March 8, 1999

Fatal 4 Way Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Nitro - April 5, 1999

Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash
Spring Stampede - April 11, 1999

Goldberg vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Fall Brawl - September 12, 1999

United States Championship Match
Goldberg vs. Sid
Halloween Havoc - October 24, 1999

Goldberg vs. Sting
Halloween Havoc - October 24, 1999

"I Quit" Match
Goldberg vs. Sid
Mayhem - November 21, 1999

No Disqualification Match
Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner
Fall Brawl - September 17, 2000

2-on-1 Handicap Match
Goldberg vs. Kronik
Halloween Havoc - October 29, 2000

No Disqualification Match
Goldberg & Dewayne Bruce vs. Lex Luger & Buff Bagwell
Sin - January 14, 2001

DISC 3

Goldberg vs. The Rock
Backlash - April 27, 2003

Steel Cage Match
Goldberg vs. Christian
RAW - May 12, 2003

Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho
Badd Blood - June 15, 2003

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs.Shawn Michaels vs. Kevin Nash vs. Chris Jericho
SummerSlam - August 24, 2003

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Goldberg vs. Triple H
Unforgiven - September 21, 2003

Goldberg vs. Mark Henry
RAW - October 6, 2003

Goldberg vs. Batista
RAW - November 10, 2003

Goldberg vs. Triple H
Survivor Series - November 16, 2003

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania XX - March 14, 2004

Blu Ray Extra's

Battle Royal for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. nWo Wolfpack (Kevin Nash, Sting, Konnan & Lex Luger) vs. nWo Hollywood (Curt Hennig, The Giant, Scott Hall & Scott Norton)
Road Wild - August 8, 1998

Goldberg vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
SuperBrawl IX - February 21, 1999

Goldberg vs. Sting
Nitro - November 8, 1999

No Disqualification Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Bret Hart
Starrcade - December 19, 1999

Goldberg vs. Shawn Michaels
RAW - October 20, 2003

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking ridiculous that the match with Saturn is on there. That might have been his best match ever.

Seriously. Saturn needs some residuals, WWE. Help the man out.

That mania match vs Lesnar is one for the ages.

I eagerly await doing a sound analysis of the original broadcasted one and the cleaned up one to see the difference.

Top Bottom