• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Ithil

Watching Smackdown and you can see Daniel Bryan is basically a star. The people want to see him. So the angle is working in that people want him to succeed and win over the odds.

Also, Dean Ambrose was great on commentary freaking out Michael Cole.

Bryan has that intangible spark that draws people to him. WWE must be shocked that if you push people that the crowd wants to see, they, gasp, get over big.

They've spent a long time now picking who they want to see as big stars instead and giving them nonstop megapushes as Super Faces, instead of pushing the people that show the most connection with the crowds. Compare the end results of Sheamus' megapush in all of 2012, to 2 months of a strong push for Daniel Bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On the subject of next gen and going digital, I think the thing that will sell me is the idea that, even though I doubt I'll do much MP, the idea they do of showing you someone inviting you into a game and you being able to, mostly, seamlessly go right into it. Otherwise you gotta go get the disc and all that business.

Aiii

So not worth it
On the subject of next gen and going digital, I think the thing that will sell me is the idea that, even though I doubt I'll do much MP, the idea they do of showing you someone inviting you into a game and you being able to, mostly, seamlessly go right into it. Otherwise you gotta go get the disc and all that business.

Diskspace will be the bottleneck here. I filled my original PS3 with a 250GB HDD, so since it was old and loud anyways I replaced it with a 320 GB slim, but thanks to PS+, that filled just as quick.

With even larger games on the horizon, I am sure those 500 GB won't last a year when we're a few years down the road.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Punk, Heyman, and Axel really are in the Negative Zone. Triple H doesn't even realize they aren't up there!

EDIT: Axel escaped!

strobogo

Banned
I like El Hijo del Perfecto, but he shouldn't be anywhere in a feud with Punk. Even as Paul's heavy that he doesn't have nearly as much confidence in as Bork. Punk is a solid 100 levels higher than him and all this is doing is bringing Punk down.

Renee Young is a little cutie. There is a timer when AJ is with the other Divas where there lack of talent is as evident as the aun. Would still love to go all Shinsuke Nakamura on them.

1234751_664044283606628_1520420111_n.jpg

Good to see he has gone to the Mecca of Irish religion to repent for all those shameful things.

Their feud stopped being interesting after Summerslam. It's dragging, and I'm still not sure what it's over.

I still like the Punk/Heyman interactions and it's obviously about their broken friendship along with the hatred spawned from it but Axel is dead weight. He's God-awful when he speaks and is in no way a dominant enforcer like Brock was who's actually a credible threat to Punk. I really feel pushing Axel as the next Heyman guy was a huge mistake given they were obviously going on to feud with Punk and Axel offers nothing in that role.

Good to see he has gone to the Mecca of Irish religion to repent for all those shameful things.

Maybe his casual racism and abusiveness towards everyone is inspired by Father Jack?

KOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINSKOFI WINS

Joeki11a

Banned
I hope Kane isnt getting... "joseph parked"...

We see a new Wyatt family guy...

Mr Glenn Jacobs in hillbilly clothing with a beard...

I hope thats not where they are going

strobogo

Banned
I hope Kane isnt getting... "joseph parked"...

We see a new Wyatt family guy...

Mr Glenn Jacobs in hillbilly clothing with a beard...

I hope thats not where they are going

That would make perfect sense now that Luke Gallows is unemployed again. He can come back as Kane and they can have another mirror match, this time with Kane finding his way back to himself via setting his fake self on fire.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
only time I ever liked Kane was when he first unmasked and wore his jedi hood all the time and they made him extra ugly looking

strobogo

Banned
No way Jake is in the Rumble. Kids today have no idea who he is, he's obviously not going to make a come back of any kind. He should set his sights to something a little more realistic. Like TNA Champion.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
No way Jake is in the Rumble. Kids today have no idea who he is, he's obviously not going to make a come back of any kind. He should set his sights to something a little more realistic. Like TNA Champion.

He will take the Title off Hogan as the arena burns to the ground and the cameras cut to black on the last taping of Impact.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So someone linked this Tumblr on reddit that's like... literotica of people like asking to be raped by Dean Ambrose and shit.

Example, one of the 'questions' was:
"You have been kidnapped by the shield and you are their sex slave"

and there's a good lengthy literotica story.

Top Bottom