• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Cagey

Banned
So CM Punk and Paul Heyman come out tonight and make everything awesome again, right? Right? Power of September? October Wrasslin |OT| We're All Paul Heyman Guys? Right?

I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GAF Observer hits this Monday and it's a doozy...

"The King is Dead - Long Live the King" - G-Fex BANNED!
Before TNA's pay per view this Sunday, G-Fex suddenly was barred from GAF HQ - no reasons were specifically cited by GAF employees, but our source backstage said, "It wasn't grave-dancing. While grave-dancing is sometimes justified, this was not the case with G-Fex and something much larger happened." Our source also cites the "burning" of the Wrasslin' thread to have an impact on what went down. A GAF Observer reporter caught up to SoulPlaya, who was initially arrested with G-Fex but released, for more info.
"Let me just say this," said SoulPlaya, with obvious relief. "Thank god for Glen Jacobs."
Some Wrasslegaf diehards are concerned about what to post in the wrasslin' thread, as some of the younger members have picked up mixed signals from G-Fex's firing. Sunflower urged everyone to keep their course steady.
"It's weird, it shakes people up, and some people are angry," Sunflower stated. "Just keep talking about wrestling and don't act a fool. 99% of you were already doing it, so what's the problem?" The repercussions have been felt, though, with members like Rookie of the Month Laserfrog saying that he's afraid to post.
"It's irrational to be afraid," Sunflower clarified. "Just be yourself. This conversation is OVER!"

In a move sure to be ranked as "Kindness of the Month" Wrasslegaffer and OT creator djsandman has offered 3 DVDs from his personal collection to whoever watches the most indie wrestling this month. This is an unprecedented move, and shows that no matter what, djsandman always has the community near and dear to his heart.

Wrasslegaffer Bootaaay has clarified the situation about people feeling ignored by him. "I don't ignore anyone - that's for chumps," Bootaaay said in a candid sit-down interview. "I like everyone here. Don't put words in my mouth. I'll hit you with a lariat if you do." Bootaaay has recently been seen frequenting an Okada shrine, making offerings and donating money.

Wrasslegaffer Aiii has finally abandoned AJ Lee as an avatar. When pressed for reasons why, Aiii said "Nothing's changed. She's still...god, she's perfect." Aiii's immediate company frowned in response.

Wrasslegaf is in tears following the release of Ithil. It is unknown how long he is released - but it couldn't have come at a worse time. Reports from backstage that say Ithil, high on TNA, was released as he was in the middle of enjoying the pay per view. While this is no doubt a cruel development thanks to the villain Shakira, we expect Ithil to be back in a few weeks along with G-Fex.

Speaking of G-Fex, he recently stated that he had over 10 gigs of cosplay girl pictures. Whether this is related to his release or not is unknown - however he had a "fistful" of Orchid pictures from Killer Instinct.

Wrasslegaffer tm24 has been bringing a lot of lucha libre influence to Wrasslegaf. Not everyone is a fan of the high flying styles, however--djsandman has stated that it feels "too choreographed" and that the moves don't get sold. Still, there is an audience for quality lucha matches despite the naysayers.

Dean Ambrose week is being teased again, but this time, it comes at a price. When Dean Ambrose week is declared, if Dean Ambrose does not debut on television on WWE Raw or Smackdown, then no future Dean Ambrose weeks can be designated. Next up with be Sara Del Rey week, which promises to never fulfill expectations. There is still no word yet whether or not this is going to be the official Dean Ambrose Week.

Regarding designated weeks, the October OT has already been planned to have a calendar with a particular wrestler showcased every week to appreciate. Not much information is known about the contents, but it promises to be an entertaining month. No OT creator has been decided on yet.

Entropia

No One Remembers
GAF Observer hits this Monday and it's a doozy...

Dean Ambrose week is being teased again, but this time, it comes at a price. When Dean Ambrose week is declared, if Dean Ambrose does not debut on television on WWE Raw or Smackdown, then no future Dean Ambrose weeks can be designated. Next up with be Sara Del Rey week, which promises to never fulfill expectations. There is still no word yet whether or not this is going to be the official Dean Ambrose Week.

Yes please.

Finally caught up on Smackdown this week. I'm not sure I like this new Sandow thing where he runs away from matches every week.

"My name...is Randy Orton..."

Hopefully Punk attacks Lawler again tonight so we can get more Miz commentary.

Kyoufu

I really have no idea what Heyman has up his sleeve with Punk but I have faith...

These two are legends in my eyes so it can't be bad, right? Right?!

Aiii

So not worth it
I really have no idea what Heyman has up his sleeve with Punk but I have faith...

These two are legends in my eyes so it can't be bad, right? Right?!

Don't worry, no, it won't be bad. It will be great.

Hard to say the same thing about the remaing 2,5 hours of Raw, but the (combined) half hour of Heyman and Punk together is going to be amazing!

Ultratech

Reading up on the GAF Observer and I apparently missed a lot. :(

And I forgot TNA had a PPV last night. (I was thinking they probably did, but wasn't sure and I had other stuff going on...)

Hopefully, RAW will be good tonight with Punk and Heyman.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wrasslegaf is in tears following the release of Ithil. It is unknown how long he is released - but it couldn't have come at a worse time. Reports from backstage that say Ithil, high on TNA, was released as he was in the middle of enjoying the pay per view. While this is no doubt a cruel development thanks to the villain Shakira, we expect Ithil to be back in a few weeks along with G-Fex.
Shakira swings her hips like nunchuks. Fact.

krae_man

Bret Hart in Montreal tonight. Bet he teams with Cena in an attempt to prevent the crowd for cheering for Punk.

I bet Bret tells Punk he's all style and no stubstance.

Kaladin

400951_10151100670721026_453898668_n.jpg

I don't know how I feel about a Bully Ray face turn.....as long as he still gets to bully people it should be fine I guess.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bully Ray is one of the best heels in wrestling today, turning him face would be the worst thing they could do.

THE WORST.

Kaladin

is jeff hardy back in good shape again?

Pretty much. He's had an awesome 2012 and his run for the BFG series has been a good string of TV and PPV matches. He was the last guy I expected to win the whole thing though which says something about TNA's booking of the tournament. I like when they can keep you guessing through the end.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Bret Hart in Montreal tonight. Bet he teams with Cena in an attempt to prevent the crowd for cheering for Punk.

I bet Bret tells Punk he's all style and no stubstance.

Yeah, it's not going to be anything super excited.

(insert john cena leaping after bret does the 3 count .gif here)

lilty

It's 3 hours now? Lame.

Also I don't know anything about the current line up. Who's who and why should I like certain people?

Kyoufu

It's 3 hours now? Lame.

Also I don't know anything about the current line up. Who's who and why should I like certain people?

You should like CM Punk (current WWE Champion) and Daniel Bryan because they can wrestle and talk on the mic. Very entertaining.

Dolph Ziggler is also a great performer but he's lower on the card. Not much spotlight on him yet.

You should hate:

Cena and Sheamus

lilty

Is Cena heel? When I stopped watching (around the time Day of Reckoning came out on GCN) he was loved by everyone and their mother.

Kaladin

Complete list of WWE '13 achievements:

A winner is you! (10 points) -10 victories in ranked matches.

The Streak Ends (50 points) - Beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania with a Custom Superstar on Legend difficulty (single player).

King of the world (50 points) - Achieve the maximum rank on Xbox LIVE.

Gold standard (45 points) - Earn the WWE, WCW, and ECW Championship belts with a single Superstar.

Invincible man (40 points) - Win at least 20 matches on hard difficulty or higher (single player).

A man who wastes no opportunity (35 points) - Cash in a Money in the Bank and win using a Custom Superstar in WWE Universe (single player).

Established veteran (30 points) - Achieve the rank 10 on Xbox LIVE.

Berserker (25 points) - Break a total of 50 tables, ladders, and chairs by attacking with them (single player).

Mr. Money in the Bank (30 points) - Win Money in the Bank using a Custom Superstar in WWE Universe mode (single player).

Comeback! (20 points) - Successfully perform a Comeback Move (single player).

A once in a lifetime event (20 points) - Appear in WrestleMania using a Custom Superstar in WWE Universe (single player)

A winning combination! (25 points) - Use a wake-up taunt, land a Finisher and immediately pin your opponent (single player).

One of history's greats (25 points) - Exhibition (Legend difficulty) - Defeat a Superstar with his Attitude Era version (single player).

I just keep evolving! (20 points) - Exhibition (Legend difficulty) - With a Superstar, defeat his Attitude Era version (single player).

A legend begins (20 points) - Win at least one match on Hard difficulty or higher (single player).

Fighting smart (15 points) - Exhibition - Attack the same body part 10 or more times in a single match (single player).

Negotiatior (15 points) - Exhibition - Force an opponent to quit in an "I Quit" Match (single player).

All original baby! (15 points) - Compete as a Custom Superstar in a Custom Arena for a Custom Championship.

The ring is my home! (15 points) - Play a match in an arena created in Create an Arena mode.

Rising star (20 points) - Achieve the rank 5 on Xbox LIVE.

Made-up original story (15 points) - Create a story including a Custom Superstar or a Custom Arena.

Yes! Yes! Yes! (10 points) - Defeat Sheamus with Daniel Bryan (single player, Exhibition Mode only).

Reached the ropes! (10 points) - Crawl to the ropes during a submission (Single Player).

A Superstar is born! (10 points) - Win a match using a Custom Superstar in WWE Universe mode (single player).

Arena designer (10 points) - Create an arena in Create an Arena mode.

Check out my Entrance Video! (10 points) - Create an entrance movie in Create an Entrance mode

Paint tool magician (10 points) - Use the paint tool to create and add an original logo to any original creation.

This is special! (10 points) - Create a front, top-rope, and corner special move.

The champ is here! (10 points) - Create an original championship belt in the Championship Editor.

Create and destroy (15 points) - Exhibition (Title Match) - Attack your opponent with a custom belt (single player).

Awesome! (5 points) - Take a screenshot in Create a Highlight mode.

A fresh beginning (5 points) - Play in an Xbox LIVE match (Player match/Ranked match)

Welcome to the creators' circle (5 points) - Your Community Creations content has been reviewed at least 5 times.

Critic (5 points) - Review 5 or more user-created content items in Community Creations.

Daniels should really just start getting more and more campy with his villainy. I want to see him threaten to drown AJ in a piranha tank, steal the Liberty Bell, or sink the Eastern seaboard into the ocean. He seems to flourish the more ridiculous the storyline gets.

Daniels should really just start getting more and more campy with his villainy. I want to see him threaten to drown AJ in a piranha tank, steal the Liberty Bell, or sink the Eastern seaboard into the ocean. He seems to flourish the more ridiculous the storyline gets.

lol that would be amazing. Just become a full blown James Bond villain.

Top Bottom