• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

trunbuns

of course wresslegaf is going to spoil the new Sin Cara point.

He points at some point every week. I'm simply advising you of the sheer quality of his pointing antics this week. Like saying "watch the Bryan segment this week it's great".

"Hey guys check out Sin Cara's latest pointing escapades this week on syfy"

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just went to Chris Murphy's website and I can't find any offensive WWE footage. All I found was a picture of Randy Orton and a video clip of Jericho in the ring cutting a promo on Linda. I'm still looking but this may be a pre-emptive move, which makes this even more ridiculous.

He should use the footage of Linda turning heel on JR. Evil Linda was the best Linda.

Kaladin

The crowd for King of Trios 2012 Night 1:

pZ5YY.jpg

and that is just one side of the arena!

and with that, I'm unliking Smart Mark Video so I don't spoil KOT for myself.

Enfinit

I never noticed Sin Cara's pointing until I read you guy's comments. Fuck you guys.

Also, Kane and D-Bry segments are straight GOLD.

I just watched the opening segment. How can Sheamus even do Be A Star events with a straight face? I wish I was a little kid and WWE came to my school so I could ask him how he sleeps at night.

Novid

Banned
Remember the crazy ass story back sometime ago how Nosawa, a All Japan mainstay and Io Shirai and the situation in the airport? Well, thats over and done with - but it shouldnt have gotten to that point.

You see, Io and Mio (her sister) were once apart of a Tag Team called Thunder Sisters, and all worked with Kana in the Triple Tails team. All that came to a end when Io met Nosawa and started dating. Mio and her family never liked Nosawa nor his friends. To make matters worse - part of the reason why I never went to Joshimania (and I REALLY, REALLY wanted to go bad) was because Io and Mio broke up.

Then this match came up in which there mother were at attendnce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XblHa24DI8

As you can expect, the mother was pissed - some of the hits were...uncalled for.

Well, its been a while since the two talked.

2efonl5.jpg

But it seems that they might be getting back as a team. I for one hope so (And hope they come to another Joshimania - i still have that Tom and Jerry Plushies waiting in a box for them)

lilty

Have any of you guys gone to a PPV event at a movie theatre? I just moved for university and I noticed the local theatre plays the PPV's on the big screen and tickets are $15. Just wondering if you guys have ever been and any thoughts on the experience.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You mind editing that? This thread is already NSFW as is, lol.

That's insulting. How hard is it for Yukes to buy a used N64 and a copy of No Mercy? It's the wrestling video game bible, and they straight fucking ignore it.
I still can't believe how much worse it looks than last year's version.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I need to find some new hobbies.

I'm only looking forward to like ... 2 games.
TV sucks
Wrestling sucks

everything sucks

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think I need to find some new hobbies.

I'm only looking forward to like ... 2 games.
TV sucks
Wrestling sucks

everything sucks
Try reading.

I'm currently reading Resurrection by Tolstoy, and The Master & The Margarita. Try something by Maugham, Dumas, or Dostoevsky. It's great.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Try reading.

I'm currently reading Resurrection by Tolstoy, and The Master & The Margarita. Try something by Maugham, Dumas, or Dostoevsky. It's great.

I borrowed some crappy sci-fi book on amazon prime for my kindle and it sucks. shitty mary sue main character and too much romance.

i'd read frankenstein, but i already did.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I borrowed some crappy sci-fi book on amazon prime for my kindle and it sucks. shitty mary sue main character and too much romance.

i'd read frankenstein, but i already did.
Sci-Fi books are horrendously overrated, and focus way too much on nonsense that you can't even understand. Try reading what I recommended. That stuff is still relatable even after all these years.

Top Bottom