• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ahhhh Cole is talking during the Sheamus match

fuuuuuuu Not delting that Raw off my dvr.

ahhh you can hear Cole but his mouth isn't moving

it's like 1997 all over again

Polk

I still get stream is offline.
It's the first and probably last time I'm ordering their ippv (since they moved from GFL).

Kaladin

Interesting, when I try to load the stream elsewhere it does say offline and won't play for me. I'm still betting we get a free iPPV out of this.

Tried reloading if you're still having issues? It seems to be working for most people.

Yeah, that's the problem. Now ROH's twitter account is all "well, it's working here and other people are viewing it fine, so...." - I've tried 3 different browsers and reloaded countless times. Shit isn't working and ROH are the most unhelpful sons of bitches compared to WWNLive.com and their live chat help.

rvd2kewl

They probably need to reboot their tricaster but since it's working for them and not us, I doubt they're going to do it during the show.

Kaladin

BooThisMan.gif

Polk

Ok. I've changed stream to 360p and it started working.
How the fuck they have automatic setting to 720p if it's not online?

Kaladin

That gore through the table......

also, is this intermission and I missed that announcement? This is a long video package.

Edit: Piss, blood & shit.....awesome Rhino promo.

rvd2kewl

Now they're replaying the same long video package they just played...

Edit: Wait, is it? Or did it just start off the same way as the other one? Was half-paying attention to it the first time while doing some work here.

Kaladin

Now they're replaying the same long video package they just played...

Edit: Wait, is it? Or did it just start off the same way as the other one? Was half-paying attention to it the first time while doing some work here.

Same one, you'd think they could run a different video package.

Kaladin

I think they're coming out of intermission.....this is the ringside attendants music cutting into the promo.

LOL, they had to cut it off because they still use Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song.

Kaladin

I would have thought Hardy would be out for the Kevin Steen match.....this is interesting.

Adam Cole vs Mike Mondo for the TV Title is up now.

Kaladin

Now the crowd is too muted. All you hear is the commentary and the ring noise. Good match with Mondo vs Cole though.

Edit: Or maybe the crowd is just dead.

Is that a Daniel Bryan figure? They don't really have him right there.

It is Bryan, but it's old. They never really made a newer figure of him. That one is from right around when he was feuding with Miz over the US Title.

I just got a Ziggler figure, but it has a short blonde buzz cut. That Punk is brand new too. The only other CM Punk figure is the long hair/Jesus beard Punk. :/

Kaladin

Nigel: "Matt Hardy, Adam Cole has been compared to a young Matt Hardy, what would you tell him to do in order to be compared to the current Matt Hardy?"

More drugs.

Top Bottom