• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JDfSd.gif

XenoRaven

Why XenoRaven thinks that CM Punk will win: He's a heel now, talking about respect and stuff and he just allied with Heyman. What's the point in a total attitude change and an alliance with Heyman if it doesn't benefit him. I think he'll steal this one from Cena somehow and they'll actually be rivals again instead of BFFs.

strobogo

Banned
I've been impressed with all the Divas on NXT. But it is probably because they are given more time to actually have matches than the 3 minute roll ups on Raw and Smackdown.

Punk SHOULD win today but WWE doesn't always make the best decisions. He's a heel so he should win via shenanigans and that would make an excuse for a rematch at Hell in a Cell. He's got too many people that can come out and help him

- Heyman
-Lesnar
- Rock
- AJ

any of these would be good to come out for the DQ, distraction, or to do a finisher on Cena.

Well i'm sure the actual US title match wont fit on the pre show, remember at over the limit I think when the show actually started with the pre show battle royale continuing? amazing time management.

Anyone else hyped for the PPV? We could see the new title tonight!
Im hyped because this is the 1st legitimate threat to Punks title reign, so it actually means something. I dont think Punk will introduce a new title until he passes Cena's title reign in days. Which should happen about a month or two before the Royal Rumble

Everytime I see Cesaro I just get so disappointed at the shit gimmick they gave him.
Meh hes actually getting treated well considering past "indy" wrestlers in WWE

Kaladin

Backstage at Night of Champions:

JBL
Jim Ross
Lita
Cameron of the Funkadactyls (likely getting a Brodus Clay squash tonight)

Aiii

So not worth it
Kinda hoping Raw's ratings increase as long as King is out. I'm glad he's okay,nbut I still want him off commentary and onto a legends contract.

Aiii

So not worth it
JBL!? YES! Thank the lord! Hopefully he's still the same old JBL, telling Cole to shut up every 5 minutes!

There is only one JBL. There is no alternate universe where JBL is not the pompous know-it-all that bullies lesser people around. You don't even, for one second, need to worry about JBL not being JBL.

This PPV just got better then every other PPV in the past years because we finally get good commentary during an entire night.

Do it! Anything to show Vince we need better commentary.

I can't trust WWE to take it this way.

Vince: woah, a surge of buys, must be because of that red hot Sheamus feud, lets extend this to hell in a cell, the fans deserve such a finale to their favourite feud. Also they must have known Cena was going to win the belt back, have him carry it to WM and beyond for those extra buys.
*Vince head image that I haven't seen in some time*

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't trust WWE to take it this way.

Vince: woah, a surge of buys, must be because of that red hot Sheamus feud, lets extend this to hell in a cell, the fans deserve such a finale to their favourite feud. Also they must have known Cena was going to win the belt back, have him carry it to WM and beyond for those extra buys.
*Vince head image that I haven't seen in some time*

Nah. If there's one thing Vince knows, it's how to make money. Gotta give him that.

Top Bottom