• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Man I hope there is some youtube account that has all the Dbry and Kaney segments compiled, this is the best thing WWE has done since the pipe bomb.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Posted by AJ on twitter:

5OZ03.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just imagine, if AJ wasn't GM, she'd consistently be in Kane/Bryan segments, while wrestling in the Divas division.

Hell, we could have a Team Friendship stable with Shelby, Kane/Bryan as Tag champs and AJ as Divas Champion.

kane bryan segments be the highlight of the ppv so far. lol @ disneyland.

I'm constantly confounded by how good every single element of their escapades are, From "I'm going to Disney Land! I'm the tagteam champions!" to AJ in a see through top. Hell, even Dr. Shelby is amazing, I can't think of another time when the WWE hired an actor and they actually enhanced the product.

KissVibes

Banned
Just imagine, if AJ wasn't GM, she'd consistently be in Kane/Bryan segments, while wrestling in the Divas division.

Hell, we could have a Team Friendship stable with Shelby, Kane/Bryan as Tag champs and AJ as Divas Champion.

If AJ wasn't GM, this angle wouldn't have happened.

Enfinit

They could create their own stable called THE BFF SQUAD.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
168 days of shamus as champion. Batista and HHH are the only ones to hold the WHC longer.

And what a boring reign it has been.

Top Bottom