• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

RyudBoy

I'll go ahead and say it; Punk has better matches with Cena than he does with DBry. Doesn't mean Cena is a better wrestler, though. They had a great match last night until that finish, but I can live with it since Punk keeps the title.

Kaladin

Cena probably even respects Breast Cancer and while he doesn't agree with it, will fight so that breast cancer can have a right to do what it does each and every night in that ring.

Kaladin

ZxE3a.jpg

It is looking good to have King of Trios later today.

No silly, Del Rio is the face in his feud with Shaymouse

He's not the greatest
He's not fantastic
Wherever there's Del Rio he'll be there
He's the Face?
But not amazing
He's not the strongest, he's not the quickest, he's not the best
Shay Moooouse
Shay Moooooooooouse
SHAY MOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE

tm24

Just saw the fancam of Puma King vs Rey Cometa mask vs mask from the CMLL show last friday and holy shit its spectacular. The match starts with Rey Cometa doing a tornillo off the CMLL entrance thing and then the dives just get crazier. Easily the best lucha match of the year. I cant wait for the TV version to show so we can get a better look at the dives. Seriously, so good

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw the fancam of Puma King vs Rey Cometa mask vs mask from the CMLL show last friday and holy shit its spectacular. The match starts with Rey Cometa doing a tornillo off the CMLL entrance thing and then the dives just get crazier. Easily the best lucha match of the year. I cant wait for the TV version to show so we can get a better look at the dives. Seriously, so good

Sounds awesome. Keep me posted. I want to see the TV version fa sho. Not interested in a fancam if there's TV comin'.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Insert joke about fat wrestling fans.

I like that they have options. Being a huge dude (6'7") I get pissed off when a shirt only comes up to XL. One thing it is lacking though is an XLT and up - us giants need those tall tees.

First time in a LONG time WWE had me fooled. Amazing twist last night after a really satisfying match.

I didn't think I could stomach a Cena win over Punk on a non-big-4 PPV, but because of the quality of the match I was ok with it ... then I marked out like a 12 year old when they let loose the swerve job. I was slow clapping by myself for a good 2 minutes.

Also, what's with the JBL love? He was trash on the mic last night. I know he's rusty but it was awful listening to him say the same 1 liners over and over. He left me asking one question.

In terms of JBL's opinion of The Miz, did he believe he would be anything more than a Kardashian brother?

I am 6'6 (broad shoulders, and maybe a few pounds too much), and usually fit okay with XL from most sites (WWEShop. Threaddless, TeeFury) I buy from online.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, a lot of you are pretty light. I tip the scales at 280. Uwaaah! That being said I can tip over smaller cars without issue.

Hoarr

Neo Member
5' 11" - 190 lbs!

Hey, can we talk about how cool this cover is?

tumblr_maf9scW4Gv1qzx70zo1_1280.png

Sorry it's all scuffed up, it's been through a lot since February 1999 (mostly hanging out in a box in my attic though).

Guess I should clarify. I'm 6'5 210ish. I don't think I could lose too much more weight without being really skinny, but I could certainly stand to put on some muscle.

Top Bottom