• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Pimpwerx

I'm about 5 minutes behind, but goddammit I'm so tired of AJ. Can't she GM Smackdown, which I never watch, and have Booker GM Raw? PEACE.

Sin Cara really needs better entrance music.

No way, if WWE hear you they'll go and make it some generic rock song with barely relevant lyrics sung by Downstait or whatever they're called.

Or they could use the Sin Botcha Spiderman song, but Cara is rising above botches, most of the time at least.

mooooose

Vince fucking loves JBL because he has balls and is a self made millionaire and gets more primetime air than Vince. JBL could talk about TNA and Vince might give a hearty laugh to JBL and completely explode on everyone else.

BlazinAm

They will probably mention ROH at some point because of the footage being in Punk's DVD, maybe Punk will mention it in a promo for his dvd.

Things change when a sad event happens...

Or maybe just maybe, JR after the dance off was able to finally get some respect (wait, didn't Vince mock J.R.'s Bell Palsy).

What a backwards company. On the outside, they're supporting cancer and stopping bullying, but on the inside we have the abusive circus environment.

Anyways, I can't believe Cena didn't sell Punk's punches on the top rope and couldn't properly execute a german suplex.

Top Bottom