• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
fuck this shit

when does WWE Main Event on ION start?

I need a Wednesday night fix

tm24

gif time

GeK9M.gif

d40Ip.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This is the first time we've been able to care about the tag team champions in how long?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's kind of a shame Daniel Bryan is on this "no" thing now instead of yes.

Because otherwise him and Kane could do this victory celebration where they point up like "YES YES YES" and after the third yes they both bring their arms down for the Kane-style pyro.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's kind of a shame Daniel Bryan is on this "no" thing now instead of yes.

Because otherwise him and Kane could do this victory celebration where they point up like "YES YES YES" and after the third yes they both bring their arms down for the Kane-style pyro.
This could all be one long set up to get him back to yes.

Enjoyed SHINE 3 - another good show from the young company. Best match of the night was Mia Yim vs Jessicka Havok, which was just a brutal war. Havok is a monster and such a great heel, while Yim has improved a whole lot and will only get better now she's signed to REINA in Japan. One scary moment came when Mia hit a moonsault to the outside and, while she got contact on Havok, she also hit the floor really hard, but to her credit was straight back up afterwards. Rain vs Jazz was an excellent main event, although a much more slow burn, with Rain showing some excellent and technically proficient wrestling skills. Elsewhere, Kimberly had another great showing, this time against Leva Bates (who was in Walking Dead costume), and Jayme Jameson had a good match against Mercedes Martinez.

Post-show they announced that SHINE 4 will take place on October 19th, featuring the SHINE debuts of Kellie Skater & SHIMMER Champion 'Sweet' Saraya Knight, who will defend her title in the SHINE 4 main event against Jazz!

Here's a bunch of random photos;

i4v5qvCY9DylU.png

ibaUNIIGsT3C7M.png

ictrYuGBPyWfD.png

ibrnXyGfr5hYVk.png

i8xUjsbyykWCv.png

ibecawetzu0cPN.png

iTyu6g4pihpPT.png

iEXVFuhRAmmPp.png

iE5vQwrvEBi9C.png

i3s2WAUJHQ2hn.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Beth's thing is kind of pathetic. I'm sure she 'has her reasons'

but they tried building the division around her for years, but no one ever gave a shit about her. Someone else gets over(AJ, and even Eve and Kaitly to an extent) without all the super padding from creative, and she's not the spotlight in the division, and she leaves. Unsurprising.

Top Bottom