• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

just saw the first segment. solid segment but sandow kicked it up a notch. looks like im going to enjoy this

edit: did DBRINE just pop out of a wooden crate?!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Edge, daniel bryan, and kane is great. Edge needs to be on the show more often.
Someone needs to photoshop Bryan into this picture, lol.

041.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Where the fuck did "Capetown Werewolf" come from?

I have to assume Beth leaving (and everything going on with her in the past year or so) are more related to her relationship with Punk than anything else. He was all over her after their breaking up about how shitty and gross of a person she was and magically her push stopped immediately and was never picked up again.

So about that episode of Smackdown The Bryan & Kane Show....

....T'was pretty entertaining.

Net_Wrecker watched Smackdown! and admitted it?

Damn, Negative_Net_Wrecker, the wrestling hipster, watched an episode of SMACK-f'n-DOWN!?

The show he says isn't canon.

The show he says is inconsequential and can be skipped every week.

Wrecked®

Can you post it in spoiler tags for someone that knows about Ryback but not Chikara?

they bought out these 2 jobbers named paul simon and ar garfunkel to fight these 2 buff looking guys. crowd chanted feed me more.

now a KOT spoiler

AXE AND SMASH OMG THEY DID THAT I CANT BELiEVE IT

HOLY SHIT POWERS OF PAIN VS DEMOLITION

So last weekend at our show it was an appreciation night for me B-Arthur. That's right, it's shameless plug time. I announced I would be the third member of a tag team made up of two of my golden alliance guys using something I created called the Golden Rule. Here's the match and it contains my first unmasked wrestling match although I mostly yelled at fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ielAtHSHPA&feature=share

Here's my promo in response to that match - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJp6ltB95Y&feature=youtu.be

And here's my team before our match

279142_10151079145104542_835136830_o.jpg

It was a good show, paid was just over 100 people which is the highest we've had in a long time. It's one hell of a time.

mechashiva, AnEternalShamlessNameDropper is worried that you're invading on his gig as the 'I AM IN THE BUSINESS' guy around here. Personally, I find you far more likeable and will 'LIKE' your Facebook, FOLLOW you on Twitter and whatever else social media requires me to do to stay trendy.

#mechashiva

I agree, but every other week as I've gotten new video from the stuff I've been doing I'll throw it on here because I know a couple guys get a kick out of it and because I want feedback on what to work on.

mechashiva, AnEternalShamlessNameDropper is worried that you're invading on his gig as the 'I AM IN THE BUSINESS' guy around here. Personally, I find you far more likeable and will 'LIKE' your Facebook, FOLLOW you on Twitter and whatever else social media requires me to do to stay trendy.

#mechashiva

http://www.facebook.com/BArthurisgolden

No real tweeting to be had and I need to update this page a bit but there are a few awesome "Family Photos" of my stable on there.

I might just add Tout to the arsenal in the near future.

#mechashiva

You and I need to have a PM discussion. Check it.

You and I need to have a PM discussion. Check it.

No thanks.

#strangerdanger

Yeah, that's why I'm called the Golden Boy. I was first paired with a guy named B-Rabbit. My first name is Arthur, so I said F it, I'll be B-Arthur and there was a lot of good ideas that sprang from that. It's been working well. Here's a brief writeup done by a statewide wrestling blog if you'd like to know more - http://www.oklafan.com/news/5682/article.html

Ah, cool. I'm more relieved that I'm not going mad (if truth be told). Still, it's a good gimmick and I'm liking the cheap suits from the 70s.

Top Bottom