• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

No thanks.

#strangerdanger

Actually, you should. See, I'd like to come here and talk to people about what it was like working with AR Fox last weekend since I know there's people in this thread that follow his work. But I can't do it because the ever-present ChrisWok is waiting in the wings to troll me the second I make a reference. So I'd like to squash that with a nice, friendly PM discussion to figure out what your mysterious issue is with me.

Worst promo ever.

Seriously though you should donate some money to a worthwhile charity every time you name drop. You'd be their patron saint within a year. Not bad for the public image.

Actually, you should. See, I'd like to come here and talk to people about what it was like working with AR Fox last weekend since I know there's people in this thread that follow his work. But I can't do it because the ever-present ChrisWok is waiting in the wings to troll me the second I make a reference. So I'd like to squash that with a nice, friendly PM discussion to figure out what your mysterious issue is with me.

I'd like to hear about it. I'm a fan of the whole Foxin show.

Just put chriswok on ignore and talk about whatever you wanna talk about. Not everyone is as uptight as him.

Putting him on ignore doesn't stop him from derailing the discussion for anyone else.

I've never once acted like a snob about anything I've done, yet this guy always pops up every time I remotely reference an experience.

There's a MEME in this somewhere.

Casually name drops

image.php

Won't talk about the people he 'knows'

If I hated the guy, I'd have him on ignore. I find the whole thing mildly amusing, as it's been his 'thing' for several years. Copy and Pastes Observer news as if it was his own, and the casual name dropping.

Should just be shameless like BArthur!

I should put you guys in a cage to settle your differences.

Maybe even a handicap match against Triple H.

Not even a cage could keep out all the guys AnEternalEnigma knows. It'd be like a 30man Royal Rumble Run In. After all they do owe the guy for letting them sleep on his sofa that one time.

Net_Wrecker watched Smackdown! and admitted it?

Damn, Negative_Net_Wrecker, the wrestling hipster, watched an episode of SMACK-f'n-DOWN!?

The show he says isn't canon.

The show he says is inconsequential and can be skipped every week.

Wrecked®

Smackdown IS inconsequential and CAN be skipped every week, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. This week's Smackdown was one of those times.

McNei1y

Kane: "You belong in a petting zoo!"
Bryan: "Yeah? Well maybe you belong in a basement petting zoo!"

Oh my, they really are the best thing going right now.

I'm also glad the tag team belts are getting mad press. The ending was fucking marvelous. It had Attitude Era written all over it. That was one of the best Smackdown's I've watched in a long time. I really enjoyed the majority of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ryusuke Taguchi, Alex Shelley, BUSHI & Mascara Dorada vs. Low Ki, Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & Averno was awesome.

Seeing Averno and Shelley in NJPW was fun to watch, and Dorada and Taguchi are just incredible as usual. Alex Shelley's hair looks awful though. Averno heels it up real well. Makes me wish he could have had a match with SUWA before he retired.

tm24

Its crazy how good both Dorada and his mini are. Dont you if you have seen it dragonzord, but try and find the Taguchi/Dorada matches if you havent

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm loving the team of TenKoji, Nagata, and Makabe. It's like three angry middle aged men and Kojima

and D.H. looks like Michael McSillyPutty now

Striker

Beth's thing is kind of pathetic. I'm sure she 'has her reasons'

but they tried building the division around her for years, but no one ever gave a shit about her. Someone else gets over(AJ, and even Eve and Kaitly to an extent) without all the super padding from creative, and she's not the spotlight in the division, and she leaves. Unsurprising.
AJ was in her position because of the people around her (namely, Daniel Bryan - he's getting Kane to be more exciting than he's been in ten years). If she did her shtick while wrestling, nobody would give a shit. Eve, Kaitlyn? You hear crickets in the crowd. No Diva is going to get over nowadays by simply wrestling other woman because a) they give them no storylines, or kill a possible storyline within a few weeks, and b) they get 2-3 minutes tops, and they often end in terrible fashion. When you have Cole and guys like Miz burying the product, it just echoes to what the crowd thinks too. And it's their own fault. They did have Kharma who was the most over female they've had since Trish, but that kind of fell apart. Doesn't excuse their other multiple screw ups.

We'll see her on the indies and eventually in TNA I hope.

Beth Phoenix vs Jazz would be a nice match.
It would be nice. One female who can actually wrestle in the WWE, and they, like they've done constantly in the past eight years, push the ones who have modeling dream and cannot wrestle their way out of a paper bag. They've lost Gail, Mickie, and Victoria to TNA because they grew tired of the same nonsense, and WWE didn't give a shit.

So last weekend at our show it was an appreciation night for me B-Arthur. That's right, it's shameless plug time. I announced I would be the third member of a tag team made up of two of my golden alliance guys using something I created called the Golden Rule. Here's the match and it contains my first unmasked wrestling match although I mostly yelled at fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ielAtHSHPA&feature=share

Here's my promo in response to that match - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJp6ltB95Y&feature=youtu.be
It was a good show, paid was just over 100 people which is the highest we've had in a long time. It's one hell of a time.

Excellent work again good sir. The little things you do are what make watching you work so good. Also so many guy's could learn from your promo skills.

Saturday Morning Slam is so ridiculous. Why book Zack Ryder in a match if you're going to have to cut to crowd shots during all his offense?

Is this toy a Hot Wheels RC Shagohod?!

Kaladin

Just an FYI, the first night KOT file is 2.2 GB if you're getting the MP4. You need to allow time to download it. VOD is immediate.

Just read that Beth is leaving WWE?

Well that sucks but not entirely shocking.

Diva division is a joke and she basically got pushed off TV once she stopped dating Punk.

Sucks the only way a women can get pushed in WWE is if she is banging someone in power.

#Linda2012

Top Bottom