• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Think I'm going to get some use out of this one.

iWvcmYkYw0612.gif

tm24

And time for sadness. Via PWI

Beth Phoenix has given notice to WWE that she is leaving the company and is finishing up her dates. Phoenix is expected to leave the company by the end of October.
Phoenix took time off over the summer for a death in the family.

WWE sources indicated they weren't surprised to see that Phoenix had given notice as she seemed to be "going through the motions" over the last year.

Phoenix was signed to the company in 2005 and debuted in 2006 on the Raw brand. Phoenix was on the shelf for some time after fracturing her jaw on live TV, but returned over the summer of 2007. She quickly moved into the top slot as one of the best in-ring performers on the Divas side of the company. She held both the WWE Women's and WWE Divas title and was the second women to work the Royal Rumble bout.

Should she decide to work outside of WWE, Phoenix would retain ownership of her ring name, as she used it prior to her WWE run.

Will buy the Shine iPPV when she debuts

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"WWE sources indicated they weren't surprised to see that Phoenix had given notice as she seemed to be "going through the motions" over the last year."

What do you expect when you toss them into one minute matches?

Kyoufu

Well she did lose the belt some time after her break up with Company Punk.

C-O-N-spiracy?

I can't even remember who she lost it to. :lol

All I remember is she unfollowed Punk on Twitter and he called her a douchebag on some radio interview (not directly).

You know, I was sitting in the bathroom, performing some necessary functions and listening to Smackdown, and I came to a disturbing realization...

Kane's voice sounds eerily similar to Randy Orton's.

UberTag

Beth Pheonix quit.

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1348269796

Looks like her and Edge are getting really serious.

EDIT: Dang it!
So if Beth moved on from Straight Edge to Edge, does that mean she is no longer "straight"?
Or that she no longer dates guys who are straight
edge
?

I'm also disappointed we never got proper feuds between Edge & Triple H (DX vs. Rated RKO doesn't count) and between Edge & CM Punk.

Guzim

So if Beth moved on from Straight Edge to Edge, does that mean she is no longer "straight"?
Or that she no longer dates guys who are straight
edge
?

I'm also disappointed we never got proper feuds between Edge & Triple H (DX vs. Rated RKO doesn't count) and between Edge & CM Punk.

Didn't HHH and Edge feud on Smackdown in 2008?

Top Bottom