• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

McNei1y

Rhodes Scholars!! This is awesome. Fuck TeamHellNo though. Team Friendship dammit. I love how Bryan said "Team Hell No" with such disgust.

Rhodes Scholars is real! Man, when they said they were bringing back the Tag Team division, they really meant it.
This is the best RAW of the month, easily.

Pimpwerx

Team Friendship sounded incredibly stupid. Almost as bad as Team Teamwork. Realtalk.

Team Hell No actually makes sense given Kane's evil theme, and Bryan's No nonsense. PEACE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mavvxuzd6k1rzs29mo4_250.gif

Sokantish

I'm still not hugging you, but I'll give credit where it's due. All those guys are absolultely bringing it tonight. Unfortunately this 3 hour format is dragging the show down because it would be a GREAT 2 hour show.
Instead it's a great 3 hour show. You're right, how terrible!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm still not hugging you, but I'll give credit where it's due. All those guys are absolultely bringing it tonight. Unfortunately this 3 hour format is dragging the show down because it would be a GREAT 2 hour show.
Fine, we'll hug after everyone leaves like we always do.

Alucard

Banned
Wow. Obviously, the goal tonight was to build up the tag division. I think the WWE realized they had too many superstars to take up time in a 3-hour slot, so they needed to double up some wrestlers so they could focus on the main eventers in singles.

Enfinit

Tag teams six months ago:

I don't even remember.

Tag teams as of September 24th, 2012:

Team Hell No
The Primetime Playas (#millionsofdollas)
Primo and Epico
Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
The Rhodes Scholars
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio (I guess)

FUCK YEA TAG TEAMS

Kyoufu

This is a GREAT 3 hour show though.

In my opinion at least.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I wonder if Vince is rapidly stroking himself when they show those "Did You Know" screens. No one cares, Vince.

HAHA. TIME FOR ROLLUPS.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Tag teams six months ago:

I don't even remember.

Tag teams as of September 24th, 2012:

Team Hell No
The Primetime Playas (#millionsofdollas)
Primo and Epico
Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
The Rhodes Scholars
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio (I guess)

FUCK YEA TAG TEAMS

Usos

Santino and Z Ryder

It's a Kane/D FRY mock up shirt on the app

Alucard

Banned
Cole can't even feign excitement about a Divas match. LOL. His intonation there sold "I'm bored with this too."

MOAR TAG ACTION.

Top Bottom