• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Pimpwerx

Leyla and Alicia should team up. LeyFox. Would smash.

Beth really needs to go back to her previous ring outfit. This one totally make s her look like a man, because she doesn't have the hips to make the cutout work. PEACE.

Kyoufu

Nah, I've skipped pretty much everything not involving the people I listed. Ziggler/Kofi #248, Sheamus, Miz/Ryebread, now divas. Yawn. I don't care about any of those segments.

This post makes absolutely no sense. You'd still skip the parts you don't care about no matter how long the show is.................

KissVibes

Banned
Cole can't even feign excitement about a Divas match. LOL. His intonation there sold "I'm bored with this too."

MOAR TAG ACTION.

The ghost of Teddy Long lives on in the body of AJ LEE.

Maybe Teddy hurt Kaitlyn in order to get all these tag matches made. Like, he needed a sacrifice to the tag demon.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Yo Kaitlyn...

ibsdBfL8WEIKuT.gif

Ziggler and Kofi was a really good match, you missed out

I've seen it 247 times before. Meh.

This post makes absolutely no sense. You'd still skip the parts you don't care about no matter how long the show is.................

Shorter show = less filler = less skipping. Most of the boring segments wouldn't exist in a 2 hour Punk/Team Hell No dominated show. Look at this past Smackdown for example. Very lean and focused show ends up being the best Smackdown since 1987. It's not a coincidence.

Enfinit

Usos

Santino and Z Ryder

It's a Kane/D FRY mock up shirt on the app

Totally forgot about those. So many I can't that I can't remember all of them and it's fucking wonderful.

Also, I love for fucking silent the crowd got during the Divas drama. SO great.

Kyoufu

I've seen it 247 times before. Meh.

Shorter show = less filler = less skipping. Most of the boring segments wouldn't exist in a 2 hour Punk/Team Hell No dominated show. Look at this past Smackdown for example. Very lean and focused show ends up being the best Smackdown since 1987. It's not a coincidence.

You skipped the Kofi/Ziggler match.

Tell me the last 2 hour show you watched that didn't have a Kofi or Ziggler match.

There isn't much difference.

Top Bottom