• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Ithil

Ziggler should of course win this, to trade the wins with Orton. But he'll lose, because building talent, what's that?

So what does a normal RKO look like when it's not out of nowhere? does he have to verbally announce the move for it to not be considered out of nowhere?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't even hate on Orton. To be so incredibly over despite not even trying for years, to basically tell Vince 'I do what I want' and continue to get pushed because of how over you are, he's like 90s Shawn Michaels without the great matches.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
#Twitter time!

j7X3O.png

Ithil

I can't even hate on Orton. To be so incredibly over despite not even trying for years, to basically tell Vince 'I do what I want' and continue to get pushed because of how are you are, he's like 90s Shawn Michaels without the great matches.

He does have great matches, though. His series last year with Christian was excellent (match wise, not booking wise).

Diablos54

Ziggles should win, and then go on to have an epic cage fight or something with Orton on SmackDown to settle things. But since this is WWE, it'll end with an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE! Great way to build up your future WHC.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ziggles should win, and then go on to have an epic cage fight or something with Orton on SmackDown to settle things. But since this is WWE, it'll end with an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE! Great way to build up your future WHC.

*MITB WHC not an actual world champ.

I don't get why Orton is so over. I guess he wins matches.
Outside of the tattoos, he's got the perfect 'wrestler' look and he has a cool finisher and a few cool moves.

Holy Wars

Banned

Well, he'll lose it at the first major PPV he defends it at either way :)

Top Bottom