• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

KissVibes

Banned
TIME TO POINT:

ibxxywXU4wBAe0.gif

There aren't many chairs backstage, it seems. Makes more sense sit on the floor instead of standing up or hopping for 5 minutes like how other wrestlers loiter around before their cue. And with Ray's knees? Forget about it.

Reminds me of sitting next to the bleachers during assembly in high school because the gym was crowded.

Why didn't he sit on the crates, then? Motherfucker was perched like he was waiting for a lady to walk by and get an up-skirt shot.

KissVibes

Banned
Tensai is legitimately a terrible waste. I wont dare call Albert a great wrestler but they could've done more with him. The Tensai gimmick is awful and they clearly don't know how to sell it or book it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Come on, guys. Filling 3 hours is tough.

What are they supposed to do?

Wrestle? Build up new talent?

Tensai is legitimately a terrible waste. I wont dare call Albert a great wrestler but they could've done more with him. The Tensai gimmick is awful and they clearly don't know how to sell it or book it.
I'm telling you, he needs to be packaged with a young Japanese girl in a schoolgirl outfit, preferably a joshii. Lord Hentai gimmick is much better.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

Sakamoto is the bigger waste- what is the point of him being there? He doesn't do anything except act like Albert's punching bag every now and then.

Damn, nature suddenly called and I had to answer, I had to rewind back to experience the Kane and Bryan goodness, when the hell did Miz arrive on commentary, you can't miss an exciting minute of WWE lest you be left behind in their twists and turns!

At least I didn't miss Wade Barrett, he'll be here tonight, he has to be!

KissVibes

Banned
Come on, guys. Filling 3 hours is tough.

What are they supposed to do?

Wrestle? Build up new talent?

They could also:

- Do that crusierweights thing Triple H has been working on for like twenty years.
- Play one of those Legend House episodes.
- Do a Superstars replay.
- Show a classic match from the attitude era, WCW, ECW, ect....
- Show off WWE 13.
- Bring out some NXT talent and see how TV reacts to them.
- Talk about the power rankings.

Lot of things they could do in three hours. I think they're using the time to show more ads to build cash for when they take a bath on the Network. Which, could have been a cool thing but they'll fuck it up.

Top Bottom