• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Ithil

Why don't you have Kaitlyn as GM so she can look cute and announce some matches and AJ can actually wrestle in matches?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Only seen the divas match but Miz made that the most watchable divas match for me in ages.

They should really just kill off the entire division already.

Ithil

Maybe they should have another walkout story, but this time the only people who stay with AJ are Punk, Bryan and Kane.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I also like this whole "AJ lost control over herself and the WWE" angle too.

Minus having the Miz on commentary, good RAW so far.
A good RAW? A decent RAW last week, a good RAW this week?

Is this because I'm not watching. Could me not watching be the reason why RAW is good? Does it only suck when I watch?

That small amount of time Swagger had to talk was the most I've been interested in him for quite a while. I really hope he gets another push sometime, he's not bad in the ring.

somedevil

A good RAW? A decent RAW last week, a good RAW this week?

Is this because I'm not watching. Could me not watching be the reason why RAW is good? Does it only suck when I watch?

This Raw is actually good so far. The best 3 hour episode since the 1000 episode.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Put Swagger with heel JR who has his own commentary booth by ringside just like he did when Dr. Death mattered in the 90s.

That small amount of time Swagger had to talk was the most I've been interested in him for quite a while. I really hope he gets another push sometime, he's not bad in the ring.

I could see him doing well if he left right now and stays away for a few months so that people can forget about his last run.

Poor, poor Harold.

Top Bottom