• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Sokantish

Aiii, it needs green and white. I mean the two best Power Rangers were green and white, and they were the same person. The rest of 'em sucked!

DNNVA.gif

Bless you, Wrestling with Text.

Indeed.

G-Fex

I stopped watching after Zeo ended, but what in the hell is that last one?

He was a space cop robot guy..with a cop themed robot zord, and it shot out handcuffs.

it was fucking Awesome.

and the Phantom Ranger was totally hitting dat pink ranger.

Kaladin

i0crzUrGaHlt0.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-evolve-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time; 5PM EST

Main Event, Tie-Breaker Match;
El Generico vs Samuray Del Sol

Grudge Match;
Ricochet vs AR Fox

Six-Man Tag Team Action;
Rich Swann & The Super Smash Brothers vs Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy

Special Challenge Match;
Sami Callihan vs MASADA

Non-Title Match;
Johnny Gargano vs Jon Davis

Special Attraction Match;
Jigsaw vs Lince Dorado

SHINE Showcase Match;
Christina von Eerie vs Marti Belle

D.U.F. vs The Scene;
Pinkie Sanchez vs Caleb Konley or Scott Reed

iPgBp7bdxP9M5.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-czw-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time 8PM EST

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
MASADA (c) vs El Generico

Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder Match - Title Unification - Both Titles are on the Line
CZW World Jr Heavyweight Champion A.R. FOX vs CZW Wired TV Champion Dave Crist

CZW World Tag Team Championship
Danny Havoc & Devon Moore (c) vs Mr. Tofiga & Alexander James

Sami Callihan & Jake Crist vs The Super Smash Brothers

Rematch from Tangled Web
Rich Swann vs Shane Strickland

Fallout from the Break Up of BLK OUT
4Locos' Alex Colon vs Blk-Out's Ruckus

Chri$ Ca$h Opportunity Match
Pepper Parks vs Kekoa

Both of these iPPVs are now available on the same iPPV system, WWNLive for $9.99 each. I highly recommend joining us, at least for Evolve 17 on Saturday night.

Also, I am going to be running a contest based on participation during "Best of the Indies" week. I'm still working out the details, but it will be up before Saturday since it will involve whoever actively watches the most events with us. I will be giving away a dvd or two from my personal collection, haven't decided which ones though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Both of these iPPVs are now available on the same iPPV system, WWNLive for $9.99 each. I highly recommend joining us, at least for Evolve 17 on Saturday night.

Also, I am going to be running a contest based on participation during "Best of the Indies" week. I'm still working out the details, but it will be up before Saturday since it will involve whoever actively watches the most events with us. I will be giving away a dvd or two from my personal collection, haven't decided which ones though.

You are too kind and too giving. Seriously, you're a good feller.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I have no idea what this means. Is this some wacky thing people from Europe say?

Look up jbaird's infamous thread.

(I Forget the exact story he made up but it had something to do with his gf/mom or something missing. He eventually said he had to "go ly dow,"

G-Fex

I am pre-emptively giving up on watching IPPV's live cause I'll likely have to work so i'll sleep during the event while it's going on.

Guess I'll just have just buy the dvds, or the videos off of smartmark if I even get some money, buying PA4 and the metal gear HD collection will possibly take up some monies.

I'll be getting a nice hefty bonus next payday so chances are I'll buy a good amount of videos from smartmark, like The Great Escape, and maybe a RoH or Sara Del Ray's video and if Kevin Steen has his own video i'll buy that too.

Oh and I decided on the games.

I'll be streaming me playing the metal gear solid games tonight if anyones interested in watching.

Laserfrog

I just remembereded some FREE Latino heat!

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=8982
Eddy Guerrero/Black Tiger/Minoru Tanaka vs. Koji Kanemoto/Jado/Gedo

Eddy Guerrero & Black Tiger vs. Wataru Inoue & Katsuyori Shibata

Eddy Guerrero/Black Tiger/Koji Kanemoto/Jado/Gedo vs. Jushin Liger/Minoru Tanaka/El Samurai/Masahito Kakihara/Masayuki Naruse

Eddy Guerrero/Black Tiger/Koji Kanemoto/Jado vs. Jushin Liger/El Samurai/Katsuyori Shibata/Wataru Inoue

Eddy Guerrero/Black Tiger/Jado/Gedo vs. Wataru Inoue/Katsuyori Shibata/El Samurai/Minoru Tanaka

Eddy Guerrero vs. Masahito Kakihara

Eddy Guerrero vs. El Samurai

Eddy Guerrero vs. Minoru Tanaka

GBONZZZZ

On the topic of Mean Gene, can anybody find the video when he was like "it's not John, it's Gene!!!"? I can't remember the whole thing, but WWE recently used it when they were promoting that stupid WWE Legends House reality show. I've wonder the context of that ever since they showed it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well Dave 'Batista' Batista is a granddad.

As expected. His daughter, Athena...well...remember that horrible sex tape her and her boyfriend tried to peddle? Sorry sweetheart, people ain't interested unless it's a DAVE BATISTA sex tape.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching Summer Slam 2000 and someone in the front row has a sign that reads "Chyna, get me a beer bitch"

lol

Goddamn. Some signs are just amazing to see.

I'll never forget the "I'd rather be in Chyna"

G-Fex

Playing the waiting game for my pizza and wings and breadsticks.

I like this neighborhood but it must be 106 degrees out here geez.

Nothing like an ice cold Monster to fight heat

Gotme games though hehe.

I don't know how I got MGS fever again.

Top Bottom