• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Aiii

So not worth it
The markier fans of wrestling are so very fickle, it's pretty funny. If Cena turned heel it would probably take two weeks before they'd all turned on him and declared him the "worst person in the would indefinitely" despite his seven years of being the good guy.

Were you not around for this?

I mean, Vince has the tools to recreate this exact moment. Yet every day he waits to pull the trigger the more the general audience turns on Cena and the effect will be diminished.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm catching up with FoF but not RAW! Ahaha take that Raw! My dreams were better than you! Well I don't know that for sure not actually having seen raw, but...but Guild Wars 2 turned up and I don't even play MOMOS what the hell am I doing?

I did the same thing. FOOLISHNESS I tells ya.

That random as hell robot game in FoF looks funky fun, I can't believe I no showed the event like Chris Benoit at Night of Champions, except I wasn't you know, harming anyone.

You were only one of eight no-shows, but we still had a stacked 4 match card!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED THE NEOGAF PPV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWtR3KmC1-U

Enjoy the show! The results! Those results! Might see a GAF Observer later, tensions ran high.

Ithil

Were you not around for this?

I mean, Vince has the tools to recreate this exact moment. Yet every day he waits to pull the trigger the more the general audience turns on Cena and the effect will be diminished.

I only got WWF on my TV around then, unfortunately, no WCW.

Laserfrog

I may stream the Fof2013 PPV at some point as a LIVE reshowing and provide some expert commentary on fighting games which I know nothing about!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I may stream the Fof2013 PPV at some point as a LIVE reshowing and provide some expert commentary on fighting games which I know nothing about!

A shame you were sleepy-weepies when we watched it live last night, a good time was had by all.

G-Fex

tumblr_m9579aPE6w1rbmjvuo3_250.gif

oh my god

Wait why did everyone attack miZ Nd pull a triple h. He actually tried to put people over and did a great job. The fact the wwe faces are assholes is the worst

strobogo

Banned
When's the last time somebody in the WWE used the figure four leglock?

Flair?

HBK did that really weird version after he retired Flair, but I'm sure he or HHH have done a legit one. Cody Rhodes did it during the DX feud. There really isn't enough time for submissions that aren't finishers in TV matches that aren't main events, and the main event guys all have their signature submissions already.

G-Fex

I hate you Panda so much.

And Sunflower, don't think I forgot about your ass, in a couple of hours I'm picking up Persona FOR REALS THIS TIME.

and I'm going to take all my aggression on YOU.

WHATCHA GONNA DO SUNFLOWER? WHEN THE G-FEX RUNS WILD ON YOU?

Just caught up on RAW...

At the end, I legitimately thought "Why is Mean Gene Okerlund driving CM Punk" for a split second, when the camera was still far out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

And Sunflower, don't think I forgot about your ass, in a couple of hours I'm picking up Persona FOR REALS THIS TIME.

I'm gonna autocombo and try to preserve my faith!

Good PPV though, we were all pretty hyped to see what Panda did. And FYI...

Man that shit happens to me all the time when I play online. I just ain't worth shit in Mahvel. I like the game a bit but boy does it make you feel powerless when a SERIOUS BUSINESS player decides to not let you do anything.

Solution is to get better, but I have a real job and I'm a grown ass man.

Just caught up on RAW...

At the end, I legitimately thought "Why is Mean Gene Okerlund driving CM Punk" for a split second, when the camera was still far out.

Forget the Dangerous Alliance, I want the Gene Gang!

G-Fex

I'm gonna autocombo and try to preserve my faith!

Good PPV though, we were all pretty hyped to see what Panda did. And FYI...

Man that shit happens to me all the time when I play online. I just ain't worth shit in Mahvel. I like the game a bit but boy does it make you feel powerless when a SERIOUS BUSINESS player decides to not let you do anything.

Solution is to get better, but I have a real job and I'm a grown ass man.

Forget the Dangerous Alliance, I want the Gene Gang!

Yeah but that's what Marvel is all about
It's never a fair fight, it's one person gets the advantage or the other one does, only people who stand toe to toe are justin diago or whoever. So obviously I knew I was going to lose to that Doofus, Panda. I wonder what damn avatar he's got for me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but that's what Marvel is all about
It's never a fair fight, it's one person gets the advantage or the other one does, only people who stand toe to toe are justin diago or whoever. So obviously I knew I was going to lose to that Doofus, Panda. I wonder what damn avatar he's got for me

Big ups for you taking the beating though. I cheer for Fex! I'm a homo-fex-ual!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh quit your whining.

Anyone have that pic of Kane's head popping out of the ring during Edge's and Lita's wedding? May need it for later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
haha will that become a thing for me?

Considering the word last night was that you were...

inef-fexual

Then yes.
This should be your thing.

Fexual Healing

Paul Heyman managing a Heel Cm Punk is so awesome on paper that you just know WWE is going to ruin it by making Cena win at NOC and we can get months of smirking Cena promos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait why did everyone attack miZ Nd pull a triple h. He actually tried to put people over and did a great job. The fact the wwe faces are assholes is the worst
Yes, the live crowd was aware of his good work, and it is known that people love to cheer for the guys that actually try to put people over. That is a common trait that fans look for in a wrestler.

A shame you were sleepy-weepies when we watched it live last night, a good time was had by all.

You ran it up against Monday Night Raw for Canadian audiences
I would have liked to have been there to explain that I forgot to get practice in the game beforehand and couldn't even remember how to do a finisher :(

Also, I want a rematch on the next card. I'll put my mask on the line to up the stakes.

Sokantish

I'm catching up with FoF but not RAW! Ahaha take that Raw! My dreams were better than you! Well I don't know that for sure not actually having seen raw, but...but Guild Wars 2 turned up and I don't even play MOMOS what the hell am I doing?

Guild Wars 2 is pretty fun, man! I hit 51 yesterday on my Guardian and it feels way better than all the recent MMOs have that been released

Don't worry G-Fex, they might just have it out for you. They made it look like I lost, because they were afraid of how powerful I was

Top Bottom