• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

WWE's Top 10 Top Rope Finishers

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/top-10-top-rope-finishers

#10 Vader's Vadersault
#9 Justin Gabriel’s 450° Splash
#8 Sin Cara’s Exploder
#7 Shane McMahon’s Coast to Coast
#6 Legion of Doom’s Doomsday Device
#5 Jeff Hardy’s Swanton Bomb
#4 Rob Van Dam’s Five-Star Frog Splash
#3 Evan Bourne’s Shooting Star Press
#2 Jimmy Snuka’s Superfly Splash
#1 Randy Savage's Flying Elbow Drop

They saved a riot with that #1.

Billy Kidman's Shooting Star Press
is better than
Evan Bourne's.

hug it out guys

Kane_Daniel_Bryan_WWEHug.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
WWE's Top 10 Top Rope Finishers

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/top-10-top-rope-finishers

#10 Vader's Vadersault
#9 Justin Gabriel’s 450° Splash
#8 Sin Cara’s Exploder
#7 Shane McMahon’s Coast to Coast
#6 Legion of Doom’s Doomsday Device
#5 Jeff Hardy’s Swanton Bomb
#4 Rob Van Dam’s Five-Star Frog Splash
#3 Evan Bourne’s Shooting Star Press
#2 Jimmy Snuka’s Superfly Splash
#1 Randy Savage's Flying Elbow Drop

They saved a riot with that #1.

Where's the
Low Down? Way better than RVD's and Guerrero's!

^ dat swag. I bet Panda is going to come in with that dumb photoshop of Cena on the green ranger cosplay's body thinking he's making a point, but only proving that he's mega-jealous that what's-his-face red ranger isn't as cool.

Also, Kidman's SSP is garbage.

strobogo

Banned
Kidman's SSP wasn't better than Evan Brawns's. It was just more reckless and dangerous. I definitely prefer Juvi's 450 to Gabriel's.

I'm amazed they put RVD's frog splash over Eddie's considering they put Eddie on and in everything they possibly can.

Aiii

So not worth it
http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/09/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-9312

Worst: Seriously Though, LOL At Sheamus’ Babyface Promo

Poor Sheamus was doing his best to be a relatable, natural babyface last night and oh man was it hilarious. First he Shameful Thing Lobster Headed dout to the ring to say, more or less, OI SHORE DO LOVE BEIN’ IN SHERCARGO, THE PORTY NEVER STOPS. I’m guessing this is the first time he’s ever had to say “Chicago” out-loud. I had a similar experience the first time I tried to say “taciturn”.

Then Punk starts in on his stuff, and while I think Punk’s a little too confident in his ability to overshadow everyone on the microphone, True Facts state that Punk’s in Chicago and is going to be more loved and comfortable than ever. So Sheamus brings up a few good points (Punk’s going to talk for 30 minutes, Punk’s doing Sheamus what The Rock tried to do to Punk), but he’s so damn Irish and excited he can’t get it out straight. I’m not sure who said it on Twitter last night, but only CM Punk could make Chicago boo the Irish.

They should do a Backstage Fallout segment where Sheamus is riding home on the bus, headphones on, scribbling promo notes on a piece of paper. He puked spaghetti on his sweater this week, but eventually he’ll lose himself in the moment and have his “f**k the Free World” moment.

Worst: I’M THE HOST OF NXT, THAT’S WHO

And the award for Worst Segment On Raw goes to General Manager Pantsuit for her “who are you?” to Matt Striker when he tried to ask her a question. There are a lot of possibilities here, like maybe pressure is causing AJ to lose her memory and that’s why she thinks Falls Count Anywhere matches are brutal punishment or whatever, or maybe she’s just power hungry and knows who Matt Striker is, she’s just pulling a DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM on him and being awful. That said, taking the segment at face value, AJ just asked the host of NXT, a show she was honored to participate in, who he was.
I'm just happy I'm not the only one who thought of this. I guess they were trying to make her be all crazy and stuff and thus have severe memory loss or something. I dunno. It was just weird.

XenoRaven

I'm wondering why they put Sin Cara's sloppy ass Swanton Bomb on there. Oh that's right, they have to make everything he does seem more exciting than it actually is.

Laserfrog

You know what, I hate all the bloody power rangers they're all as terrible as each other!

I had the megazord as a kid and some of the action figures, green was best.

^ dat swag. I bet Panda is going to come in with that dumb photoshop of Cena on the green ranger cosplay's body thinking he's making a point, but only proving that he's mega-jealous that what's-his-face red ranger isn't as cool.

Also, Kidman's SSP is garbage.

The eff?

Beef, when you were in Pampers, Raven's flock era Kidman was tearing S up.

G-Fex

Panda remember our feud isn't over, I'll beat you in some fighting game.

I'll bang you here, I'll bang you there, I could bang you anywhere

BANG!

Remember the Damage Dealer, G-fex.

Sokantish

Did you guys ever think maybe I saw that one GIF of the guy beating up the girl so it led me to the MMA thread and then I saw Plywood say he wanted to be the blonde girl from Game of Thrones by chance?

G-Fex

I thought plywood was a girl, til I saw his pic.

He looks like that dude.

That one dude, can't remember his name.

Hey ply what do I look like?

TOO LATE Panda, I'm gonna either practice Persona 4: Arena or stream Ao Oni

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Did you guys ever think maybe I saw that one GIF of the guy beating up the girl so it led me to the MMA thread and then I saw Plywood say he wanted to be the blonde girl from Game of Thrones by chance?
I'd turn the autocunninglus world on its head.
I thought plywood was a girl, til I saw his pic.

He looks like that dude.

That one dude, can't remember his name.
Inigo Montoya

Jon Snow
Hey ply what do I look like?
Tatanka.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You think I wasn't going to own up to the comment? Pull a spindashing and post a Sonic holding a chili dog gif? Well, I wasn't.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
ugh

might as well quit gaf while i'm at it.

LOL Jokes on you Panda, I like Kane.

I only said I hate Kane to get on Soulplaya's bad side.
He's lying! He's trying to use psychology to avoid the avatar. Hit him with the Kane, Panda!

But he wasn't even here, you only wounded me.
Soul Playa has trapped me so much in his shadow that people will be crediting him with Kane Cycle™

Called it Hipster Fex
That's sad. Your Kane ideas are the best around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You think I wasn't going to own up to the comment? Pull a spindashing and post a Sonic holding a chili dog gif? Well, I wasn't.

I saw a weird pic of Spindashing's...birthday list? It was weird.

Top Bottom