• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Sokantish

Maybe all I was asking for was a show of regret, okay? I don't think it's TOO much to ask for. Spindashing is a Sonic fan though, so really whatever you've seen him say is probably pretty tame compared to the things he actually does.

Oh next page... um

tumblr_m9quf8DDkZ1ra9i33o4_250.gif

XenoRaven

You will likely see that Vintage Generico DDT twice on Saturday.

9genericorampage2.gif
I've seen him in one match, I've seen him try to cut one promo, and I read his Wikipedia entry and this dude is still like one of my favorite wrestlers right now. I really need to see more of him, which I'm guessing will happen with this WrassleGAF indie watch party stuff.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane is bad at the following things:

- playing Mario Kart Double Dash
- being Professor Beef
- giving people Sweet Chin Music
First of all, Kane invented Sweet Chin Music, and according to Miyamoto, it was Kane that inspired him to create Mario Kart.

Your second point is irrelevant.

RBH

-- As noted on last night's Observer Radio, the entire reason for the Kaitlyn push of late was a screw-up in the women's number-one contender battle royal last week. Eve was supposed to win but missed the apron on a clothesline spot and landed on the floor. That was why there was confusion immediately afterwards and Layla had a look of shock on her face. Based on Raw last night, it's possible Eve will end up getting the match with Layla back, or they'll switch it to a three-way. Presumably we'll find out on Smackdown or next week.

-- Speaking of Eve winning, she won the Stars Earn Stripes show on NBC last night, and now that the show is over one would presume they'll push that fact pretty hard on TV. WWE didn't promote it at all on Raw given it was running head-to-head on Mondays. She will be on Attack of the Show on G4 today discussing her win (Star Earn Stripes, not Kaitlyn match) (although I suppose she could mention that). The NBC finale did just under 3 million viewers.

-- Last night's cameo with Paul Heyman wasn't an inside joke or visual gag, he'll be working with Punk going forward on Raw after signing a new deal with the company.

-- Randy Orton appears to be gone for the foreseeable future shooting 12 Rounds Reloaded for WWE.

-- Daniel Bryan will not be sad to see this video of Josh Reddick of the Oakland A’s coming out to his theme music and fans going "YES YES YES!" The best part is that there is one section screaming "YES!" and pumping their fists, and there is another section looking at them completely baffled.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...es-new-tna-tv-show-twitter-and-such-tons-more

Aiii

So not worth it
I knew Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to win that! Good to see it confirmed.

That video is great. Hope someone shows it to Vince. Nothing helps elevate a guy in WWE as mainstream exposure does.

Kane is bad at the following things:

- playing Mario Kart Double Dash
- being Professor Beef
- giving people Sweet Chin Music

Fortunately seeing you mentioned DD I can carry Kane to a good karting match on that one as long as he knows his role and sits on item duty.

And everyone is bad at being Professor Beef, even Professor Beef.

Kane just doesn't do SCM out of respect for HBK, like how he wont topple that HBK rumble record because he's Good Guy Glen.

strobogo

Banned
A. I loved the DDP/Raven feud. Especially when Benoit got involved. Loved the Bowery cage match with Kidman taking the Diamond Cutter while hanging from the cage roof and Kanyon redoing the Dreamer/Raven chair shot.

B. I have a feeling that someone is going to get in trouble for this Kaitlyn push. Probably Kaitlyn even if it is Eve's mistake.

C. Someone should stream Slamboree 98. One of my favorite WCW PPVs.

Ithil

WWE's Top 10 Top Rope Finishers

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/top-10-top-rope-finishers

#10 Vader's Vadersault
#9 Justin Gabriel’s 450° Splash
#8 Sin Cara’s Exploder
#7 Shane McMahon’s Coast to Coast
#6 Legion of Doom’s Doomsday Device
#5 Jeff Hardy’s Swanton Bomb
#4 Rob Van Dam’s Five-Star Frog Splash
#3 Evan Bourne’s Shooting Star Press
#2 Jimmy Snuka’s Superfly Splash
#1 Randy Savage's Flying Elbow Drop

They saved a riot with that #1.
A few young fans are being educated with that #1

Kyoufu

That's what I meant, now they'll know why he does it. Although now they'll have the question of "Why does Mr. Punk's one look like a flailing monkey?".

Pretty sure they don't give a shit when they've had Cena's AA take out every guy in that locker room for the past decade.

A. I loved the DDP/Raven feud. Especially when Benoit got involved. Loved the Bowery cage match with Kidman taking the Diamond Cutter while hanging from the cage roof and Kanyon redoing the Dreamer/Raven chair shot.

B. I have a feeling that someone is going to get in trouble for this Kaitlyn push. Probably Kaitlyn even if it is Eve's mistake.

C. Someone should stream Slamboree 98. One of my favorite WCW PPVs.

You have good taste.

Top Bottom