• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

FC3v6.gif

Twin Snakes is waaaaaaaaay better than MGS1 in almost every aspect for mine, and this is coming from a humongous fanboy of the original on PS1 at the time.

I think the only thing I prefer in MGS is the soundtrack, but its not enough to make me bust it out if I ever wanted to play MGS1 again, would be Twin Snakes every time.

Entropia

No One Remembers
DEAN AMBROSE WEEK UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Smackdown Spoiler)
Dark Match:

* Ted DiBiase defeated Dean Ambrose

strobogo

Banned
Losing to Ted DiBiase? No wonder the guy is never going to debut. How can he make it to the main roster if he can't even beat Cody Rhodes' former Virgil?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
is this fight of fighters shit over? I FINALLY have the video uploaded at 100% and had to "upgrade" my new youtube account to allow longer video uploads. It's currently "processing"

Multiple news outlets reported last week that two men were charged with stealing TNA Wrestling's World Heavyweight Championship belt and a replica prior to a live event in Ottumwa, Iowa on Aug. 18 while a stagehand was unloading props from his truck. Sources affiliated with the wrestling organization told TMZ.com that the World Heavyweight Championship stolen was valued at $6,000.00 and ultimately returned. According to a person close to the chief of the Ottumwa Police Department, multiple claims made to both the department and TMZ.com were not true.

TNA Wrestling officials falsely said the belt was valued at $6,000.00. The department later received proof of purchase from Wildcat Belts, which showed that its stated value was exaggerated. According to WildCatBelts.com, a real copy of the belt is valued at $2,750.00. TMZ.com also reported that the belts were returned to the wrestling organization. Ottumwa Police Department are actually maintaining possession of the belts as evidence pending trial. Also, the belts weren't stolen from the equipment truck when a stagehand turned away momentarily as reported. The police source says TNA didn't truthfully disclose how the property was stolen to TMZ.com as to not appear foolish in the story.

L.O.L.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I am going to be watching come hell or high water!

is this fight of fighters shit over? I FINALLY have the video uploaded at 100% and had to "upgrade" my new youtube account to allow longer video uploads. It's currently "processing"

How did you upgrade for longer accounts? I definitely want to see this, we had a viewing party after Raw last night from all the video. But I want more. MORE!

FEED ME MORE GAF!
FEED!
ME!
GAF!

RBH

Smackdown spoilers:

Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, and David Otunga were shown inside the general manager's office. They came straight to the ring. Ricardo was wearing a neck brace. Del Rio spoke and received the "What?" treatment. They aired a montage of Brogue Kicks with the goal of having it banned. Booker T came out and asked the fans whether he should ban the kick. The fans were against it, so the kick is still legal.

1. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara defeated The Miz and Cody Rhodes. Cody accidentally kicked The Miz. Rey followed up with a 619 for the win. A good back and forth match, and Jarrad noted that Sin Cara is amazing live.

Hornswoggle stomped on Daniel Bryan's toe. There was a recap of the "Hug It Out" segment from Raw.

Otunga was shown with Booker T backstage threatening to press legal action.

2. Zack Ryder defeated Daniel Bryan via reverse decision. Bryan came out and tried to remain calm. He got upset when there was a Yes! chant during the match. He begged off Ryder's attack and they hugged, which led to Bryan applying the No! Lock. Bryan won by submission, but he refused to release the hold so the referee reversed the decision. Bryan essentially lost to the Yes! chant.

Randy Orton was shown backstage. Damien Sandow came out and cut a promo discussing his actions in his match against Sheamus and ripping on social media. Sandow was interrupted by Orton, who entered to a huge pop. Orton informed him Booker T switched his original opponent with Sandow.

3. Randy Orton beat Damien Sandow by countout. Dolph Ziggler joined the commentary team. Sandow ran to the back after the middle rope DDT while Orton was coiled for the RKO, leading to the countout finish. Orton and Ziggler fought, Sandow came back to save Ziggler from an RKO and took one himself, allowing Dolph to escape.

Otunga continued to argue that the Brogue Kick should be banned. He brought X-rays. Booker booked a match between Otunga and Sheamus.

4. The Prime Time Players defeated Primo and Epico (w/Rosa) to become No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Titles. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth were on commentary. Yes, the Players are the No. 1 contenders for the one millionth time.

Teddy Long was shown backstage with Kaitlyn. Vickie and Dolph demanded to see Booker T. Teddy said he'd advise Booker T to make a match against Orton for Night of Champions.

Wade Barrett cut a heel promo backstage with Matt Striker interviewing him.

5. Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Barrett entered to huge heat. There were also a lot of pro-Barrett fans. Barrett beat Yoshi with what appears to be a new finisher. Barrett cut another heel promo.

6. Sheamus defeated David Otunga. They changed the ring apron beforehand. Alberto came out to watch the match. Sheamus hit White Noise to set up the Brogue Kick. Booker came out and interrupted the match. He banned the Brogue Kick. Sheamus jaw jacked with Del Rio at ringside, then caught Otunga with the Irish Curse and finished him off with the Cloverleaf.

Kaladin

I'm watching last week's episode of Impact finally. This episode is so good, I'm forgetting to FF through the commercials.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Smackdown spoilers:

Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, and David Otunga were shown inside the general manager's office. They came straight to the ring. Ricardo was wearing a neck brace. Del Rio spoke and received the "What?" treatment. They aired a montage of Brogue Kicks with the goal of having it banned. Booker T came out and asked the fans whether he should ban the kick. The fans were against it, so the kick is still legal.

1. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara defeated The Miz and Cody Rhodes. Cody accidentally kicked The Miz. Rey followed up with a 619 for the win. A good back and forth match, and Jarrad noted that Sin Cara is amazing live.

Hornswoggle stomped on Daniel Bryan's toe. There was a recap of the "Hug It Out" segment from Raw.

Otunga was shown with Booker T backstage threatening to press legal action.

2. Zack Ryder defeated Daniel Bryan via reverse decision. Bryan came out and tried to remain calm. He got upset when there was a Yes! chant during the match. He begged off Ryder's attack and they hugged, which led to Bryan applying the No! Lock. Bryan won by submission, but he refused to release the hold so the referee reversed the decision. Bryan essentially lost to the Yes! chant.

Randy Orton was shown backstage. Damien Sandow came out and cut a promo discussing his actions in his match against Sheamus and ripping on social media. Sandow was interrupted by Orton, who entered to a huge pop. Orton informed him Booker T switched his original opponent with Sandow.

3. Randy Orton beat Damien Sandow by countout. Dolph Ziggler joined the commentary team. Sandow ran to the back after the middle rope DDT while Orton was coiled for the RKO, leading to the countout finish. Orton and Ziggler fought, Sandow came back to save Ziggler from an RKO and took one himself, allowing Dolph to escape.

Otunga continued to argue that the Brogue Kick should be banned. He brought X-rays. Booker booked a match between Otunga and Sheamus.

4. The Prime Time Players defeated Primo and Epico (w/Rosa) to become No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Titles. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth were on commentary. Yes, the Players are the No. 1 contenders for the one millionth time.

Teddy Long was shown backstage with Kaitlyn. Vickie and Dolph demanded to see Booker T. Teddy said he'd advise Booker T to make a match against Orton for Night of Champions.

Wade Barrett cut a heel promo backstage with Matt Striker interviewing him.

5. Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsu. Barrett entered to huge heat. There were also a lot of pro-Barrett fans. Barrett beat Yoshi with what appears to be a new finisher. Barrett cut another heel promo.

6. Sheamus defeated David Otunga. They changed the ring apron beforehand. Alberto came out to watch the match. Sheamus hit White Noise to set up the Brogue Kick. Booker came out and interrupted the match. He banned the Brogue Kick. Sheamus jaw jacked with Del Rio at ringside, then caught Otunga with the Irish Curse and finished him off with the Cloverleaf.
I don't know how you dealt with it, RBH, but medical school interviews suck. After all the testing and grades, now my future gets determined by a quick indictment of my personality.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Thank god that...
Barrett is back!

Also, I just realized the reason Sheamus..
does the Cloverleaf is because cloverleafs are like an Irish symbol or something

Top Bottom