• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Entropia

No One Remembers
Winter has left TNA due to her contract not being renewed.

So the Knockout division is Miss Tessmacher, Gail kim, Madison Rayne, Tara, ODB, and Mickie James.

Sarita, Rosita and Taeler Hendrix are never used either.

Which one is Winter?

As long as Tessmacher is around I'll be happy.

tm24

So it looks like PWG's Battle of Los Angeles will be released hopefully on October 18th, which is probably the fastest Super Dragon has ever worked on those DVDs. We talk a lot about Chikara here, but everyone should give PWG a shot. No one does it better than PWG. Best wrestling on the planet right now

So it looks like PWG's Battle of Los Angeles will be released hopefully on October 18th, which is probably the fastest Super Dragon has ever worked on those DVDs. We talk a lot about Chikara here, but everyone should give PWG a shot. No one does it better than PWG. Best wrestling on the planet right now

Agreed 100%. Totally down to have a viewing party for BOLA.

miserable

I hated Gooooooooooooooooldbeeerg back in WCW.I marked out when he lost the title at Starrcade.Won some cash from that match too, cause a friend bet that he would go undefeated for a year.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I hated Jewberg back in WCW.I marked out when he lost the title at Starrcade.Won some cash from that match too, cause a friend bet that he would go undefeated for a year.

Really?

Really?

Really?

tAIek.gif

Kaladin

Agreed 100%. Totally down to have a viewing party for BOLA.

When it comes out, im totally gonna go into djsandman-hype man mode

We will be doing one.

Also, we already have PWG Threemendoes III on the schedule for the end of the month.

So it sounds like October 27th/28th for our viewing party.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hated Jewberg back in WCW.I marked out when he lost the title at Starrcade.Won some cash from that match too, cause a friend bet that he would go undefeated for a year.

What in the name of fuck

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pirate Paul Buchill's painfully hot sister, also Winter is the most attractive knockout they've ever had (with Mickie James a close second).

Winter left? But she...just got there!

Man, she was beautiful.

I don't know if I understand your sentence.
Sorry for the bad grammar was typing on my phone. The other week he had the jobber entrance of already being at the announce table coming out of the commercial when a sonic carhop brought King and Cole a slush tht they promoted during the show.
I'm just saying even his entrance jobbed to something.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He isn't a fan of the black people. If he had his "Libertarian Adventures of Citizen X" blog still up this could be proven.
It's funny. Right before that interview, he talked about how he thought Ezekiel Jackson was going to be great, and he's mentioned in other interviews that he wanted to put Jackson over. D'Lo Brown is also one of Triple G's best friends as they traveled with each other, and Brown was the one that introduced GGG to his wife.

It's funny. Right before that interview, he talked about how he thought Ezekiel Jackson was going to be great, and he's mentioned in other interviews that he wanted to put Jackson over. D'Lo Brown is also one of Triple G's best friends as they traveled with each other, and Brown was the one that introduced GGG to his wife.

Oh, I'm sure he likes certain black persons. But as a people? C'mon son.

Not saying he's a racist, he just has a gross indifference towards them.

Kaladin

Sorry for the bad grammar was typing on my phone. The other week he had the jobber entrance of already being at the announce table coming out of the commercial when a sonic carhop brought King and Cole a slush tht they promoted during the show.
I'm just saying even his entrance jobbed to something.

I think the only thing that clicked when I first read the sentence was "jobs" and I knew you were at least posting in the right thread.

Laserfrog

If I were to do a Wrandom Wrestling Stream later what game would YOU want?

#voteWWENOMERCY2
#voteDEFJAMVENDETTA
#voteBACKYARDWRESTLING
or
#voteHUGITOUT

Yay! One of my favorite Goldberg matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmKNXvvQ8o

You know how they say we don't have the technology today to put a man on the moon like we did in the 60's? That's how I feel watching that video.

Pyro, a packed house, cool set, Bruce Buffer, competent commentary, refs wearing bow ties. We'll never see that again. Like Cypher from The Matrix (only in reverse), I don't even see a wrestling match when I watch that video. All I see is Billionaire Ted's money streaming down the screen.

Never again. Nothing will ever come as close to and beat the WWF.

And please, indy dudes, save me your 'Chikara', 'ROH', 'CZW' posts, ok? I can feel your posts being typed. Don't waste your time, please.

And also, a pre-emptive 'F off' to all the WCW haters and their ringleader, Professor Beef.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know how they say we don't have the technology today to put a man on the moon like we did in the 60's? That's how I feel watching that video.

Pyro, a packed house, cool set, Bruce Buffer, competent commentary, refs wearing bow ties. We'll never see that again. Like Cypher from The Matrix (only in reverse), I don't even see a wrestling match when I watch that video. All I see is Billionaire Ted's money streaming down the screen.

Never again. Nothing will ever come as close to and beat the WWF.

And please, indy dudes, save me your 'Chikara', 'ROH', 'CZW' posts, ok? I can feel your posts being typed. Don't waste your time, please.

And also, a pre-emptive 'F off' to all the WCW haters and their ringleader, Professor Beef.

Is this how people ask me out on the first date? Because you are speaking the language of love.

YOU are saying ALL the right things.

Top Bottom