• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

The artist draws 25 wrestlers and only decides to put one non-white on there. Damn manga artists always keepin a brother down.

Bully Ray cuts a hysterical promo on TNA Today with Jeremy Borash. I want to quote it but it's there's plenty that I would love to but honestly it's better just to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6aFMdaeLg&feature=g-all-u

TNA's backstage segments have all been consistently great lately. I wish it was on TV so all viewers got a chance to view these segments but by being online only you can tell there are less restrictions with what can be said, like they will mention the WWE by name when discussing a talent's prior history and such. This Bully promo, for instance, is very much like 80's WWF backstage promos with Gene Okerlund and Macho Man. Of course, no one can ever cut a better promo than Macho but that's the general vibe.

This is absolutely incredible and I definitely see the Gene/Macho thing going on there.
Also: So Cal Val > Christy Hemme

jmdajr

csNvw.jpg

ruined by Kane being there though.
Nice

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah think about it. Has Bootaaay actually ever quoted one of us? For all we know he's posting in his own little world!

Or we all make shitty posts. Either one.

G-Fex

They call me the avatar stealer.

G-Fex you've lost your avatar rights to me.

I'm going to eat your lunch Panda boy.

Actually I"m going to go get Carls Jr. again then I'm going to come back and eat your lunch.

You're done for Panda.

How long am I supposed to have this dumb avatar for anyway?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to eat your lunch Panda boy.

Actually I"m going to go get Carls Jr. again then I'm going to come back and eat your lunch.

You're done for Panda.

How long am I supposed to have this dumb avatar for anyway?

You're gonna get fat, you keep eatin that stuff.

We keep it for a month.

I recognize everybody except the guy to the right of Cody and the two guys above Sheamus. Are they TNA guys or am I getting Alzheimer's?

The guy to the right of Cody is Seth Rollins, current NXT Champion (watch NXT). The two guys above Sheamus are Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, a.k.a. the Motor City Machine Guns formerly of TNA. Alex Shelley has recently been negotiating a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I recognize everybody except the guy to the right of Cody and the two guys above Sheamus. Are they TNA guys or am I getting Alzheimer's?
Seth Rollins and those are the Motor City Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

edit: Dammit Pepsicity.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, kind of old. I think we were going to go in together and get Lacey's.

Poor Lacey, she was a bad wrestler, but she was so fucking hot. Easily the hottest chick TNA ever had. She didn't have the rough looking 'wrestler' face that most of them get.

I think Bootay loves everyone.

This! Everyone in WrassleGAF is awesome!

*shakes hands*

*washes hands*

Yeah think about it. Has Bootaaay actually ever quoted one of us? For all we know he's posting in his own little world!

It sometimes feels like that, lol. But at the end of the day, if I wanted to talk wrestling with just puro & indy fans I could post more with the nerds over at StrongStyleSymphony, or with the crazies at ROHWorld, but I post here, even though I'm in the minority, because WrassleGAF is better than those places.

G-Fex said:
Puts all the bad ones on ignore and keeps posting only the good stuff.

Ignore lists are for the weak!

slightconfuse said:
Regal art of wrestling is a nice history of British wrestling

Yeah, really enjoyable episode this week. Here's the link for anyone that missed it;

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2012/09/05/aow-111-william-regal-part-1/

I love hearing guys like Regal talk about that era, as I find it's one that's rather poorly represented on the internet in terms of footage and discussion, considering how hugely important and influential the British style has been over the years. Also, really worth checking out AoW #54 with Johnny Saint;

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2011/08/03/aow-54-johnny-saint/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will say this - Bootaaay inspires and pressures me to make my posts better because of the care he takes in his posts. You're a good example, no wonder you were August MVP.

Top Bottom