• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

tumblr_inline_na118u9D6d1r4202z.gif

The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11, September 11th, or 9/11)[nb 1] were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda on the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks consisted of suicide attacks used to target symbolic U.S. landmarks.

oddjobs

nothing like turning on WWE Network at a random time and being treated to a Nasty Boys vs. Public Enemy-match from WCW Nitro.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Valentus

The hugger vs Sailor Boss in a iron ma... div... 30 minute match?

Haitch really loves his 4 horsewomen.

More Becky Lynch love pls Haitch, dont forget becky.

That was a decent enough Smackdown. Nice to see Teddy Long's legacy still lives on.

Did anyone else notice how Bray looked like Al Borland's twin when he walked out? It was striking.

Kevin Owens hanging out at ringside is great. Can't wait for him to take the IC title off of Rychump.

Vince McMahon was straight-up one of the best physical comedians of the 1990s, but Bischoff was just LOATHSOME in the best way. Mr. McMahon was a great foil to Steve Austin, specifically, but Bischoff was just such a slimy, smug fuck, and I genuinely hated him as a kid in a way that I never did Mr. McMahon. He went as far into "fuck this guy" territory as he could before reaching that forbidden zone of "go away heat". I wanted to see Austin Stunner Mr. McMahon because Mr. McMahon deserved his comeuppance for being such a jerk. I wanted to see Eric Bischoff get the shit kicked out of him by anyone because he was the kind of guy who would dump radioactive waste in orphans' milk if it got him just a few more buys.

Vince McMahon was straight-up one of the best physical comedians of the 1990s, but Bischoff was just LOATHSOME in the best way. Mr. McMahon was a great foil to Steve Austin, specifically, but Bischoff was just such a slimy, smug fuck, and I genuinely hated him as a kid in a way that I never did Mr. McMahon. He went as far into "fuck this guy" territory as he could before reaching that forbidden zone of "go away heat". I wanted to see Austin Stunner Mr. McMahon because Mr. McMahon deserved his comeuppance for being such a jerk. I wanted to see Eric Bischoff get the shit kicked out of him by anyone because he was the kind of guy who would dump radioactive waste in orphans' milk if it got him just a few more buys.

Definitely. Bischoff was a better heel than Vince, because Vince was too entertaining for you to truly hate. Bischoff was just a real tosser.

I wanted to see Eric Bischoff get the shit kicked out of him by anyone because he was the kind of guy who would dump radioactive waste in orphans' milk if it got him just a few more buys.

And that's what made it all come together. Vince's character was like a crazy sociopath who did whatever he wanted. You could really believe Bischoff was a slimy fuck businessman.

Jamie OD

It seems like the semi and finals with be on the Oct 7 show. Plus they seem have forget a match:

Spoiler:

Vaudevillians and Hype bros haven't had a match yet. Wonder how they will explain this.

Plus can't wait till Full Sail gets pissed when England gets
Joe vs Balor as the main event

In regards to the first spoiler I guess the missing match will be held at an NXT house show. In regards to the second spoiler, I approve because I will most likely be there.

Top Bottom