• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have sent you a friend request. I somehow missed that you got a PS4.

Hey, I don't say that Driveclub is terrible for no reason at all. I've played the thing! Also was unimpressed with Bloodborne :(

However PT was worth getting a PS4 for, hands down.

Xater

Hey, I don't say that Driveclub is terrible for no reason at all. I've played the thing! Also was unimpressed with Bloodborne :(

However PT was worth getting a PS4 for, hands down.

I love Bloodborne. Driveclub was just ok. I continue waiting for the next driving game that grabs me. I loved the driving in Project Cars for example but the career didn#t do much for me and I don't enjoy these games online. Mostly because if you play with randoms they become destruction derbies.

I do like Forza and actually enjoyed 4 more than I did the last two Gran Turismo games, but money is tight. So getting an Xbox One just for that is out of question.

Were
Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
teaming before off TV or is this a new development? I mentioned they should be a team early Thursday morning and then it happened. Next eventual stop forming a stable with
Emma

The majority of the time I've seen them at house shows, they've been teaming together.

12011320_1082551998436656_7941970069235090197_n.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
Has it ever happened on a title match?
Yes, at WM 2000 (15 Minute Hardcore Hardcore Battle Royal) Holly won the Hardcore Title from Crash, even though Crash was supposed to retain the belt after the time limit had expired. Crash won the belt back on RAW the following night.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apropos of nothing: Insane Bob Backlund was the weirdest gimmick ever

When does Seth cut a HHH promo on how Borden's aren't part of the chosen master race and how somebody like him could never be champion.

"Somebody like you…doesn't get to be a world champion. People like you don't deserve it."

Late one night, somewhere in America:

"Zahra, any thoughts on what direction I could take this Sting promo for Monday?"

Big Show and Orton are rumored to be vapers. Which other wrestlers have pledged themselves to the VAPE LIFE?

Late one night, somewhere in America:

"Zahra, any thoughts on what direction I could take this Sting promo for Monday?"

What if Rollins dumps Zahra to be with Kana/Asuka because he saw those pictures of her in the Wehrmacht uniform?

All right I'm putting this thread on LOCKDOWN and making it the AMBROSE ASYLUM as I fire up the latest WWE studios joint 12 Rounds 3 Lockdown

Ratings are down because of the same reasons the ratings have been heading down constantly the last decade +

The vast majority of the show sucks. Doesnt really matter who is champ when every other part of the show is a train wreck.

This movie is EXACTLY 1 hour and 30 minutes OR one half of Monday Night RAW

And it starts with full credits not even played over a scene.

The villain cop who framed the murder at the beginning to look like self-defense comes into the police office the next day, cocky, bragging about killing everyone claps. Somehow Dean Ambrose is not the psychopath in this unit.

Top Bottom