• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Stinger, with a fan
image.JPG

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is the first time I've seen a CZW show in months and it still ends with a bunch of white, fat, bald dudes with beards and tattoos jumping someone and one of the jumpees cutting a promo after the beatdown

last time i saw someones dick though

This is the first time I've seen a CZW show in months and it still ends with a bunch of white, fat, bald dudes with beards and tattoos jumping someone and one of the jumpees cutting a promo after the beatdown

last time i saw someones dick though

CZW is always...eventful?

Oh, and Rusev loving Windjammers is fucking hilarious to me, as is him still shitting on Lana in that damn video

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dream you would love this kid in CZW. he used his opponents shoot name and talked about his dead mother. 5/5 cm punk box with god tier promo

jred2k

Having a standup act during the intermission of an indie show was a bad idea. Especially so if the comedian is barely at open mic level. Wrasslin fans are born hecklers. It was never gonna go well.

jred2k

Did they have Dan Barry do standup?
Matt Gray who was a former wrestler here in Ottawa. I don't remember any of his punchlines, but his last words were "Well, I guessthat wasn't a good closer." after his last joke got a complete zero.

So Tabernak de Team are kinda of cool. I hope they get big so i can see more of them[/QUOTE

If you like them, check out C*4 wrestling on SMV. The one member had a pretty good match with Roderick Strong at Fighting Back 5 in August.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not going to watch an AR Fox match.

I liked Drew Gulak tonight. Masada sucks shit, but he was a surprisingly good replacement for the kind of people that wanted Gage. I liked Matt Tremont but he couldn't do much due to his surgery. BLK JEEZ is boring as shit and a bad wrestler and a bad promo. Got to be one of the most overrated indie guys out there. The intergender match wasn't as gross as I was expecting, and I liked Greg Excellent kissing his mother's cheek when he came out. That was cute.

David Starr and 'The Killers' are two of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen in wrestling since CM 'Phil talking to Paul' Punk. That shit was abhorent.

Candice LaRae looked pretty good tonight. And I don't mean that in a jcreepy way. I mean that in a wrestling way.
4pZmytS.gif

Pectoral Poseidon's entrance was great

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I liked them in an early 90s WWF tag team kinda way. I've heard theyre great brawlers

That's exactly what they made me think of was the Fabulous Rougeaus. Though that might just be the French-Canadian thing. I'm still bummed about no Bill Carr though. I love Bill Carr. He's got that Bossman swagger.
tumblr_nqk1aqZ4JI1sbzhteo1_400.gif

That's exactly what they made me think of was the Fabulous Rougeaus. Though that might just be the French-Canadian thing. I'm still bummed about no Bill Carr though. I love Bill Carr. He's got that Bossman swagger.
tumblr_nqk1aqZ4JI1sbzhteo1_400.gif

In that he completely stole Boss Man's entire moveset, plus the Big Bubba look, yes. He's shameless with his rip off. It was it was 1996 that dude would be sued.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What does it say about independent wrestling in 2015 then that I enjoy someone with a ripoff of a gimmick from the early 90s more than most guys?

At least LeRae made a booking. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted her Twitter yet, given the rumors that the E might be interested.

Team Tremendous had been picking up hype in the U.S. indies this year. They were okay in the Hoodslam match I saw them in in April.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Xavier trying to convince Rusev to watch Detective Conan cracked me up btw

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Soooooooooo Kana pro just announced a three way tag and one of those teams is Jun Kasai & Yosuke Santa Maria

I'm marking out bro

Dalton Castle has a real good match this week on ROH. I love the new silver sequin boots.

There are a few jiffable moments, wrestling and mannerisms both. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Top Bottom