• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

DXiaB.gif

RP912

Banned
Smh why Sting always in a tag/run in segment? Dude don't need to be carried for fuck sakes. He took out the NWO by himself...wtf.

Hex

Banned
To be fair, if they want to follow NXT's example, shouldn't the Diva's title change hands at a PPV? I really don't care about AJ's title tenure and I doubt AJ or CM Punk do either.

The catch with that is that it becomes too predictable.
You have to mix it up and have a title change hands on RAW now and then or you will get people who literally only tune in for ppvs.

Hex

Banned
Sting needs to turn on Cena to end Raw.
It will be the only thing that can save it because everything after New Day was terrible.

Yeah, but Steph started the "Diva's Revolution" to screw over Nikki.

Well, no, Nikki just pissed her off that night. She started the Divas Revolution because it was #BestForBusiness and because she's a bad guy who would want to take credit for "revolutionizing" a division by inserting women who were going to be joining the roster anyway.

He specifically said he was a prize fighter on multiple occasions. He specifically laid out his backstory TO John Cena, and it gets mentioned every few weeks. As for the rest, it's fucking dripping from him, dude. You're always giving people in here shit for not picking up on things, but that shit is obvious and easy to pick up on. And I assume you actually have, but are staking a "controversial" opinion because that's what you gravitate toward, even if it's contradictory to another opinion you expressed in the past. At least, in this thread, that's how you operate.

What is controversial about saying I like KO but he has no character and has looked/sounded unmotivated since his program with Cena ended? Yes, he laid it out TO CENA...and then no one else. It isn't mentioned week to week. It was on NXT, but not on Raw. And that story he laid out TO CENA, was tied TO CENA. I fail to see how this is some controversial opinion. I'm not even shitting on KO. I like him. Think he's great. I wish he had a character on Raw like he had on NXT.

Where has his "I was on the indies for years to make it here and provide for my family" been brought up since Cena program ended? He's been doing nothing of note since because his character and motivations were entirely wrapped up with John Cena. I want him to be given a character and something to do, because I think he's great and can do a lot more. How is this controversial?

What is controversial about saying I like KO but he has no character and has looked/sounded unmotivated since his program with Cena ended? Yes, he laid it out TO CENA...and then no one else. It isn't mentioned week to week. It was on NXT, but not on Raw. And that story he laid out TO CENA, was tied TO CENA. I fail to see how this is some controversial opinion. I'm not even shitting on KO. I like him. Think he's great. I wish he had a character on Raw like he had on NXT.

Where has his "I was on the indies for years to make it here and provide for my family" been brought up since Cena program ended? He's been doing nothing of note since because his character and motivations were entirely wrapped up with John Cena. I want him to be given a character and something to do, because I think he's great and can do a lot more. How is this controversial?

Ryback during the promo tonight specifically mentioned KO's history and said that it was "inspiring". It's implicitly a part of everything he does.

It's not controversial to say that KO has lacked direction since the Cena program. Shitting on the promo cadence that he's been using for years and which suits his character is, especially when you're so schizo and absolutist in how you express your opinions.

Top Bottom