• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Ryback during the promo tonight specifically mentioned KO's history and said that it was "inspiring". It's implicitly a part of everything he does.

It's not controversial to say that KO has lacked direction since the Cena program. Shitting on the promo cadence that he's been using for years and which suits his character is, especially when you're so schizo and absolutist in how you express your opinions.

Did you not notice when Ryback said that, KO rolled his eyes and acted like he was disgusted at the insinuation? It's been a solid 3 months since anything like that has been mentioned on screen, and the second it was, KO recoils in disgust over it. "Absolutist in how you express your opinions" is how everyone expresses their opinions, except for Dave Meltzer, who doesn't know. Why would I say anything if I didn't believe it? Of course it is absolutist, because I absolutely believe KO has had no character since the Cena feud ended.

If you're going to do that "you're stating your opinions like they're facts" bullshit, then there is no point in discussing anything ever, with anyone.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I turned on RAW for a couple minutes there because you guys were talking about the Stingerrr. Why did Cole mention Sheamus out of the blue? It was weird and funny.

he holds the mitb briefcase, which he can cash in at any time for a chance at the title

3rd man is gonna job to make stroman look strong

image.php

Alucard

Banned
I enjoyed that match. Easily Sting's best outing from an in-ring perspective. The fact that his hair stayed in place for the whole match definitely helped.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Re: The conversation about shows way before Raw earlier today. You should all watch Rick & Morty and Gravity Falls.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Re: The conversation about shows way before Raw earlier today. You should all watch Rick & Morty and Gravity Falls.

Every time I've seen Rick & Morty and Bojack Horseman, they both seem very unfunny and very 'wah this is hilarious when you're high dude' (and that's coming from someone who watches tim and eric). But I did like what I saw of Gravity Falls.

Only recent animated show I got really into was Bob's Burgers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do people care if Nikki broke the divas division title reign? If AJ had a great and memorable reign, you'd have a point but I remember no feuds and no programs nor matches that stood out from her reign. It's not like Cena's recent US reign or something. Hell, do people remember the longest womens title reign? Where Trish spent 7 months of it injured at home, not defending the title?
Dang. Dang...

The funny thing is it doesn't hurt Wagner or Park at all because all the indie lucha guys are going to book them since they always main event and then just fill out the other matches with other indie luchadores and AAA dudes. So it only hurts CMLL's young guys.

lol Paco.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Does Xavier ever get to wrestle anymore? I feel like he doesn't.

laughed out loud at "and possibly sheamus!"

really what money is there to be made with that statement

You're right, what point is there in reminding people that he's the MITB holder, who has said he was looking to cash in at NOC, who was put in a match with Cena to wear them both down for Rollins, and who tried to cash in last week.

tumblr_nup7cp0OQd1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

Best pure striker on the roster right now.

Using his political stroke to make Big Show sell? Smh.

Why do people care if Nikki broke the divas division title reign? If AJ had a great and memorable reign, you'd have a point but I remember no feuds and no programs nor matches that stood out from her reign. It's not like Cena's recent US reign or something. Hell, do people remember the longest womens title reign? Where Trish spent 7 months of it injured at home, not defending the title?

People like working themselves into a shoot

This New Day special isn't informative, but it is entertaining. Xavier "Babymouth" Woods, Big E the slumlord, Kofi going through drive-throughs with his Jamaican accent, Xavier showing up to DSW and FCW with his resume.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people care if Nikki broke the divas division title reign? If AJ had a great and memorable reign, you'd have a point but I remember no feuds and no programs nor matches that stood out from her reign. It's not like Cena's recent US reign or something. Hell, do people remember the longest womens title reign? Where Trish spent 7 months of it injured at home, not defending the title.
Because they want to pretend that WWE is a petty, cruel company that would go out of their way to make a talentless (their words not mine) wrestler like Nikki Bella break precious AJ's (a "wonderful" wrestler, I wanna see the receipts) record. Because they took Punk's shitty shoot on WWE, which was financially motivated, and want to be a part of this so-called rebellion.

These folks fail to see they're getting worked. Nobody upstairs gives a fuck, and neither should they if they're trying to be all inside baseball about wrasslin. Vince always wins, fans always get what they want but like the good lord Jeezus says, the greatest gifts sometimes are unanswered prayers.

So Sting officially in "wrestling in a t shirt" shape huh?

Dude didnt look bad as mania. No need for that shirt.

I hope that one day, KO's character motivation becomes that he finally accepts his body and decides to no longer cover it up and goes back to his singlet. King Kong Bundy was legit jiggly fat as fuck and his singlet was smaller than Big E's during the Team Rocket days. KO is definitely more solid than Bundy was in the 80s.

Dudes shouldn't have to wrestle in shirts or get hair pieces because people on the internet are going to talk shit about their looks.

I wonder what kind of politicking Ric is doing for Charlotte. It clearly didn't work tonight cause the decision was reversed. A lot can happen between now and Sunday though.

Naitch so proud of Charlotte. What about David?

E: Sunny, and I'm still marking out to certain moves/matches like I have many moons ago

Top Bottom