• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

klonere

Banned
https://twitter.com/REALBigScott

vG7wRsj.png

wHpsJoX.png

I think he might be on the ole angry gas that fella

imBask

Banned
by the way, if anyone of you filthy dirty americans are looking to travel, come to Montreal! our economy is tanking so you'll pretty much get a 25% discount on everything

RP912

Banned
CZW gifs would lead to another month of ultraviolence and ratings dropping. We trying to keep the lights on in here.

RP912

Banned
For the ability to try some Poutine and to go to the hospital without bringing money...I'll take the trip.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a new rule: Minion pics = CZW gifs.

QcFSnO6.gif

I'm fine with that rule, but that Balor Minion pic...

I'm shook, I can't lie. Fuck. The world is ending. We're going to DIE.

EDIT
Super interested in how Juice Robinson performs this weekend. Wonder what, if anything, he's changing up.

That CZW gif gets worse and worse the more you watch it. Forget the impact on his hip & elbow, the way his head ricochets off the floor, fucking gross.

Super interested in how Juice Robinson performs this weekend. Wonder what, if anything, he's changing up.

Him announcing he's retiring evidently meant as CJ Parker, so I'd expect the character to be quite different and would assume he'll be working as a generic good guy gaijin - he's tagging with Naito throughout the tour, though, which should be interesting.

That CZW gif gets worse and worse the more you watch it. Forget the impact on his hip & elbow, the way his head ricochets off the floor, fucking gross.

Him announcing he's retiring evidently meant as CJ Parker, so I'd expect the character to be quite different and would assume he'll be working as a generic good guy gaijin - he's tagging with Naito throughout the tour, though, which should be interesting.

I hope this and ROH running Fantasticamania next year doesn't mean that they won't bring actual members of Los Ingobernales over.

I hope this and ROH running Fantasticamania next year doesn't mean that they won't bring actual members of Los Ingobernales over.

Don't think the ROH Fantasticamania is replacing the CMLL one, as the CMLL one always happens in January and the ROH tour is taking place in February. Also, it's been kinda hinted at that La Sombra will be coming over for the tag league in December.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna get a month of Ultraviolence by subscribing to CZW. I love that shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bryan and his composting toilet is by far a better storyline than anything on Raw this month.

RP912

Banned
Top five overused gifs

1. Banderas *thank the Lord it's dead*
2. Well there it is
3. Taylor Swift Ok
4. Yaylor Swift reads paper
5. Luigi mean mugging

by the way, if anyone of you filthy dirty americans are looking to travel, come to Montreal! our economy is tanking so you'll pretty much get a 25% discount on everything

You have some pretty women up there.

Montreal is beautiful. I wish I spoke better French.

Sephzilla

speaking of fury road, i wonder when the inevitable gaf/internet heel turn on Fury Road happens. It seems to happen with every movie that becomes super popular

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
speaking of fury road, i wonder when the inevitable gaf/internet heel turn on Fury Road happens. It seems to happen with every movie that becomes super popular

Would you like to see how it works? I'm willing to make a topic expressing mild disappointment with the movie.

RP912

Banned
Never seen a Mad Max movie in my life and don't have the strength to watch the new one. I'm weird when it comes down to movies.

jmdajr

It's funny the number of outrage posts on Gaf has increased like mad. Or maybe it's always been that way, I don't know. Just feels like there is more of it now, and sure..some of that shit is totally fucked.

Yesterday however there was a thread about something that upset me greatly, but to some it was funny. That got me more upset. It was about the "Fight Club" at daycare. Encouraging children to fight.Betting on it. I mean I can't even.

First the thought that you trust these people with your kids while you're at work, and then that mixed in what what you pay. Me and my wife pay $1000 bucks a month for one kid and if shenanigans like that was going on I can't describe how mad I'd be. It be sledge hammers and pedigrees.

Anyhow, while we've come a long way trying to respect women, minorities, gays and what not here...kids still get the shaft.

No one here likes kids, wan't anything to do with kids, have kids..and obviously fuck the little Jimmy's. Stupid John Cena fans.

But hey all those assholes that we bitch about in all those threads, they start off somewhere. Just be nice if we cared more about how they got there.

Kids. The last frontier on respect.

just wanted to get that out...

Top Bottom