• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
fav 1 underused gif

yheAcEY.gif

RP912

Banned
Fury Road and The Road Warrior are worth seeing. The original and Thunderdome are awful.

Funny they added all of the movies on Steam and thought to myself...fuck it 100 bones for 4 movies and a game. Yet, 80s movies are hit and miss to me. I can sit through Big with a smile, but dose off to The Breakfast Club.

Sephzilla

I'm really starting to think the Mod Bot account is getting used just so mods can dump condescending opinions on threads w/out accountability :/

What's scheduled for NXT tonight?

speaking of fury road, i wonder when the inevitable gaf/internet heel turn on Fury Road happens. It seems to happen with every movie that becomes super popular

Right here. Right now.

I can see why people wouldn't like it, but holy shit do I love that damn movie.

I'm really starting to think the Mod Bot account is getting used just so mods can dump condescending opinions on threads w/out accountability :/

What's scheduled for NXT tonight?

That's exactly what it's used for. No matter what it was originally used for, that's clearly the main use now.

Though let's be real here, mod accountability isn't a concern right now

Elaborate on this BT appointment.
So over here BT as a company manage the infrastructure, every company that sells broadband has to go through them for engineering work. To get connected, someone has to come out to a box on the street and physically connect you to the network.

jmdajr

So over here BT as a company manage the infrastructure, every company that sells broadband has to go through them for engineering work. To get connected, someone has to come out to a box on the street and physically connect you to the network.

My internet company was pretty fast to hook me up. Like literally hook me up. They showed up on the right date and time. It was up and running shortly after.

HOWEVER, they didn't bury the wire in my back yard for like two months. I even accidentally cut it with the lawn mower. Luckily they fixed that at no charge.

COMCAST BWA AHAHAHAHA

jred2k

GotG fans aren't obnoxious shitbags? Have you never read a Neoxon thread?

Marvel fansis general are among the worst of any fandom.

jmdajr

I have no idea about any of this. I don't ever go into Movie threads. It's just people convincing me movies I like suck.

Don't read comics no more. Don't have the time or money.

Sephzilla

I'd argue DC fans are worse. Because they're just as obnoxious plus they're also in denial that DC/WB isn't simply trying to rush towards their own hero teamup movies to get that MCU money. They're also in denial that Man of Steel was Thor 2-tier mediocre

jmdajr

You and I, man...you and I. Agreed. Again.

With that said, I'd like to say something. We have an, and really it continues to surprise me, outstanding community here. People are really nice. Crap on your wrestler, you crap on mine, we have a laugh, move on. I worry at times if we push our boundaries getting too deep into how site is handled some times. Football GAF was taken off the map for reasons that should not be discussed and I really would not want that for us. I know we can be loose at times in this thread but we still have to be careful :(

It's cool. The real football thread is still up and going. Lots of ball busting but it's all in good fun.
Most of the time.

imBask

Banned
WORST 5 FANBASE

1-Marvel
2-DC
3-Souls fanboys (I love souls games but I don't want to be associated with these idiots ever)
4-Naughty Dogs Defence Force™
5-LoL

Sephzilla

League/DOTA/MOBA fans are so far beyond Marvel/DC fans in terms of awfullness that it isn't even fair to lump them in the same list.

jmdajr

Sad to say but Metal fans. I love the genre but fans are shit. Our complaining can't compare.

Everytime I go to Blabbermouth.net and read the comments I feel shame.

Sephzilla

The old Bungie.net fanbase for Halo was awful too. Actually everything about Bungie.net's forums were awful. Even the mods there were stuck up douchebags.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Metal Gear's fanbase here got that pile of shit turds known as MGS4 voted GotY twice so I'm clearly not a fan of them.

RP912

Banned
So Metal Gear is the bees knees?

I seen some of the gameplay on a stream and my son came in and thought I was playing The Witcher 3.

Top Bottom