• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you haven't watched Table for 3 with New Day it's worth watching. Solid half hour of good folks being good folks, and genuine friendship.

jmdajr

If you haven't watched Table for 3 with New Day it's worth watching. Solid half hour of good folks being good folks, and genuine friendship.

hmmmm.

Also want to catch up on some podcast. Bruce Dickinson on Jericho. Although we all hate Jericho now.

Dana Warrior too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was quite surprised to hear they weren't good friends or even road buddies before New Day, to be honest.

Big E and Xavier being hesitant to ask Kofi if he wanted to be in it was funny. Kofi needed a change of sorts, and this did it. He's happy though.

Oersted

GAF is so weird with how so many threads immediately turn into "This is X shaming/you can't say that" stuff, while the user base is such shits to women and posters with women in their avatar.

Gaf ain't a hivemind. Also, specific topics attract specific people. In general, people love to disagree with OP/topic/quoted person. Its easier to type "trololol, you so stupid" than "I agree for the following reasons:..."

Scottify

I have to say, for all of Wrassle-GAF's ups & downs, it's still the best place to visit for a good cheer up or a laugh. There's so much ugliness out in the real world I often times wonder why I even visit OT. Thanks for the laughs, y'all.

imBask

Banned
Wrestling is fun when people don't take it seriously. That's why r/squaredcircle sucks.

did
to
3 months ago

bjork

Got off work, bought a ton of ground beef, now it's 8:23 am and I'm knee deep in some hamburger helper. Good times.

Sephzilla

I have to say, for all of Wrassle-GAF's ups & downs, it's still the best place to visit for a good cheer up or a laugh. There's so much ugliness out in the real world I often times wonder why I even visit OT. Thanks for the laughs, y'all.

I have to agree, this place is the best GAF.

I have a bad feeling i'm going to need some of that WrassleGAF cheer up magic later today

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got off work, bought a ton of ground beef, now it's 8:23 am and I'm knee deep in some hamburger helper. Good times.

Planet Meat

I have to agree, this place is the best GAF.

I have a bad feeling i'm going to need some of that WrassleGAF cheer up magic later today

We don't have cheer up magic, pal. But I did get shitty Mario Maker yesterday.

I didn't even try it :(

Tonight should be the night.

Sephzilla

sorry to get emotional on you guys but i just need to get it out of my system

So my mom scheduled an appointment to take our family dog to the vet today to get a veterinarians opinion on his health. She already said if the vet says something is wrong with him she's going to just give the go ahead to put him down. I was with my parents Monday for my mom's birthday and it was rough, because the dog can barely climb the stairs anymore (he still seems happy though). Since i'm an only child pets were basically surrogate family members for me growing up, so i'm having a really rough day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

So my mom scheduled an appointment to take our family dog to the vet today to get a veterinarians opinion on his health. She already said if the vet says something is wrong with him she's going to just give the go ahead to put him down. I was with my parents Monday for my mom's birthday and it was rough, because the dog can barely climb the stairs anymore (he still seems happy though). Since i'm an only child pets were basically surrogate family members for me growing up, so i'm having a really rough day.

Make sure you go with. I can't stress how important this is.

One of my biggest regrets was not being there when a pet of mine had to depart. Still regret it to this day. You gotta be there, no matter how much it hurts you.

Gaf ain't a hivemind. Also, specific topics attract specific people. In general, people love to disagree with OP/topic/quoted person. Its easier to type "trololol, you so stupid" than "I agree for the following reasons:..."

No, but topics are. Most topics in gaming and OT devolve into dissenting opinions being shouted down. Doesn't matter what it is about. Doesn't matter what side the topic is coming from. If you aren't on the "right" side, you're gonna get shit on GAF. To the point where it becomes pointless to post outside of community threads, although even the hallowed halls of Wrasslegaf isn't free of similar behavior (people liking things the internet isn't "supposed" to like being called gimmick posters).

I would say the majority of topics on GAF are people trying to be on whatever they feel is the right side, as if it somehow gains them credibility or social brownie points. There will be a handful of posters trying to actually discuss whatever the topic is, but most are just popping into carpet bomb with memes and whatever is deemed to be the "correct" response to said topic. So, while GAF isn't a hivemind in the sense that everyone agrees on the same things or else, individual topics do tend to follow hivemind behavior.

jmdajr

I'm sorry man. That's a tough deal.

I know... the feels.

That's a bummer, sorry man.

D-Dog 4eva, dawg. Be with your pooch and see him into the afterlife, where all dogs go to heaven and have unlimited milkbones and bacon flavored treats.

Gonzalez

Banned

Make sure to give your mom, and dad a big hug when it's over.

I'm sorry man. I've lost two pets in my life and a black lab I had to give away because it almost killed our yorkie. I hate hate losing pets. Wish I still had them all with me to this day. They always help me get through rough times.

klonere

Banned

Losing the dog my family had since I was 10 was one of the hardest things I had to go through. Awful experience all round but you'll get through it Seph!

EDIT: This should cheer you up: https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/644141910861328384

Barrage

Can someone please GIF Kofi from Table of 3 saying in that Mickey Mouse voice " I wanna come to a show and cheer for ALLLLL the bad guys!"

I'm gonna use it all the time.

Fox318

Can someone please GIF Kofi from Table of 3 saying in that Mickey Mouse voice " I wanna come to a show and cheer for ALLLLL the bad guys!"

I'm gonna use it all the time.

I love how guys always attack the cites that buy the most tickets.

But hey maybe they like performing in front of Corpis Christie dead crowds if their "storylines" can get over.

Hex

Banned

It is a rough thing, you have my condolences.
When we were still together my ex and I took our whippet in when the time came and it was brutal on me and I am sure worse on her because she had it forever.

bjork

Too much hamburger helper, must go sleep now.

Also hang in there robocop, losing a pet is one of the worst things when it happens. Only advice I have is to remember the good times with your pet that made you happy.

I'm sorry to hear that, Seph. I can only imagine what that must feel like. I don't even want to think about my cat being in that situation. :/

Sephzilla

Thanks everyone. You're #BestGAF

Make sure you go with. I can't stress how important this is.

One of my biggest regrets was not being there when a pet of mine had to depart. Still regret it to this day. You gotta be there, no matter how much it hurts you.

Oh, I'm going. I wasn't there when our cat got put down about 7 years ago, and it still eats me up a little to this day. Even though there's not a 100% chance he'll get put down today (i have a bad gut feeling though, for reasons stated before), I dont want to risk not being there

I love how guys always attack the cites that buy the most tickets.

But hey maybe they like performing in front of Corpis Christie dead crowds if their "storylines" can get over.

b3JH1nn.jpg

Zach

Awww... sorry to hear that, brother.

And remember, guys: there are always dogs that need adoptin'. Get to it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only Del Toro I give a fuck about is Benicio

Top Bottom