• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Browny

Banned
It's too bad we don't have someone with the username "Stephanie McMahon". Although it's probably for the best. The sexual tension between her and Vince would be weird for everybody.

Don't give Marvel any ideas... he of the multiple name changes (including Buff).

Fox318

Much like Fox318's gifs, I don't understand the message you are trying to convey.
SlQ0Hx8.gif

Fox's gifs are always easy to understand. Somethingsomething Cesaro.

cgelv4N.gif

Frankly with the amount of abuse I'm given just for having a woman in my avatar it's not surprising women don't want to post here. I wish some of you would learn what it's like to be oppressed like me.

Menome

Frankly with the amount of abuse I'm given just for having a woman in my avatar it's not surprising women don't want to post here. I wish some of you would learn what it's like to be oppressed like me.

I've got an anime-esque woman in my avatar. I'm doomed in judgemental terms before I even join a conversation on GAF as according to a bunch of people I'm apparently:

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

Lord knows what would happen if the cretins found out I was a bisexual cross-dresser as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've got an anime-esque woman in my avatar. I'm doomed in judgemental terms before I even join a conversation on GAF as according to a bunch of people I'm apparently:

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

Lord knows what would happen if the cretins found out I was a bisexual cross-dresser as well.

Why don't you just change your avatar? This is victim-blaming btw.

jmdajr

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

Do you own a Wii?

imBask

Banned
Anime avatar = doritos eating, mountain dew drinking, manchildren neckbeard son of a gun
#fact

inb4 avatar.jpg

Jon Arbuckle is not Anime, he's the representation of an average north american person

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

F'real, friend, just change the avatar. Or own it, like when I get the gruesome hardcore avatars thanks to Boots in the Lethal Lottery.

Fox318

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

Don't listen to the haters. You just need to be deaf to their posts.

Aiii

So not worth it

Probably a 30-page discussion on wether or not a cross-dresser is considered bisexual if they only have same-sex relations while cross-dressing as the other gender.

Followed by a 20-page discussion on self-identification and gender-labelling.

imBask

Banned
Fight me, imbask

Believe me I would, sadly i'm not the guy in charge around here so I guess you'll have to wait in line just like everyone else, and don't think i'm running away from the fight, i'm just a good guy who respects authority

I AM the end all be all of NeoGAF, you can't beat me

On your knees dawg

Fox318

Believe me I would, sadly i'm not the guy in charge around here so I guess you'll have to wait in line just like everyone else, and don't think i'm running away from the fight, i'm just a good guy who respects authority

I AM the end all be all of NeoGAF, you can't beat me

On your knees dawg

I've sent word to Lemmy. He is working on your theme song now.

Also to establish how tough and manly you are we feel you should bring a sledge hammer to every fistfight.

Obvs if you have a woman in your avatar (unless they are unattractive), you're a queer. Duh. Goes 7000% more if it is of the evil entrepreneur/recording artist Taylor Swift, who is the most evil and witchy of all black magic women.

-An MRA
-A GGer
-A paedophile

I've got a woman in my avatar, like anime, and am a gay feminist. Talk about a field day. I've been lucky at least in that the harassment isn't constant, but maybe that's because I stick to here, NFLGAF, occasionally MMAGAF, and LGBTQIA+GAF

Fox318

I've got a woman in my avatar, like anime, and am a gay feminist. Talk about a field day. I've been lucky at least in that the harassment isn't constant, but maybe that's because I stick to here, NFLGAF, occasionally MMAGAF, and LGBTQIA+GAF

I just want to know why you want to make Taylor Swift disappear?

She is a person damn it not a tree.

I just want to know why you want to make Taylor Swift disappear?

She is a person damn it not a tree.

It's from the Style music video. It was trippy as fuck. At one point her hair was a tree, and her long sleeve shirt had giant eyes on the arms when she extended them while lightning struck inside a room

GAF is so weird with how so many threads immediately turn into "This is X shaming/you can't say that" stuff, while the user base is such shits to women and posters with women in their avatar.

imBask

Banned
GAF is so weird with how so many threads immediately turn into "This is X shaming/you can't say that" stuff, while the user base is such shits to women and posters with women in their avatar.

many of these people defending free speech and freedom of opinion are the same who will trash you for not liking The Last of Us, no matter what your arguments are

Gonzalez

Banned
Let's be honest here, there probably aren't a lot of L's in that community.

Top Bottom