• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CIMA deserves it more than anyone else nominated, honestly.

Everything he did for Japanese wrestling outside of the NJPW/AJPW/NOAH bubble is incredible. Making that style hugely popular over there, making it the number 2 promotion while busting his ass on camera and off. Dude is one of a kind.

Perro should definitely get in too if just for having successful careers in CMLL and AAA and having one of the most popular stables of all time in Mexico.

CO_x1eDVEAAqzxF.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
...Did a female, masked, lucha pikachu just give charizard a stunner? Is this fanart directly from the year 1999?

DMczaf

Oh shit, it's T1 Terminatior? Fuck yeah. I assumed it would be T2 Arnold based on the commercial. Happy to have heel T800 in a game I doubt I'll ever play unless it comes to PC again.

T2 had the first But Who's Side Is He on Moment in film history

I was legit shook

Menome

SD

* Bellabration happens backstage throughout the show

* Naomi and Sasha Banks defeated Paige and Becky Lynch

* The New Day comes to the ring and cuts a promo tables and trees. The Dudley Boyz interrupted and lost a nontitle match to New Day

* Big Show defeated Cesaro with a knockout punch

* Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler with an assist from Rusev

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Seth Rollins in the main event

Dang, even
Owens getting a win, but Cesaro gets KO'd

There's just been a buzz on Twitter about a Sandow vs Rose match that happened last night; did that end up on the cutting room floor?

From a Disco Inferno shoot summary, the ideas Disco had when he was booker:

Lance Storm as a Canadian heel, Booker T’s push, making Tank Abbott into a goofy dancer with Three Count (He came up with this after seeing Tank get drunk and hold court in a bar after a show), etc. His favorite bit he came up with was definitely Storm’s Canadian heel run.

#ThankYouDisco

From a Disco Inferno shoot summary, the ideas Disco had when he was booker:

#ThankYouDisco

He also is a supporter of that racist Hulk Hogan. Are you now Team Rollins, Titus?! NOT THIS WAY

Puppet, show us on this puppet where Aiii touched you.

image.php

Much like Fox318's gifs, I don't understand the message you are trying to convey.

Fox's gifs are always easy to understand. Somethingsomething Cesaro.

Top Bottom