• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

Breaking Punk's streak is reserved for Roman or Cena, you know this

Its either the HHH clone or we get over a year with this guy as champ for 2 years.

ogu7epq.png

imBask

Banned
Brock shits 6 stars matches every month

Sting barely carried TNA, for most of his run he was outshined by a dope head, a guy with no knees, a racist and a drunk

cmon now

Sting is absolutely on same level as Brock, the reason why people even care about this ppv is because of sting.

Get that silliness out of here. Sting doesn't look as good as Brock, doesn't wrestle as good as Brock, and has nowhere near the mindshare among the fans.

Sting is wrestling with a tshirt ffs

klonere

Banned
Wondering how creative WWE will be to allow it. Meaning run in's, DQ's. We all know Seth doesn't win clean

He could turn babyface with the belt vs HHH and do all the MOVEZ matches and usher in a new era of competent writing and solid booking and ahahahahahhahahahah

imBask

Banned
Sting will join the authority and screw Rollins over, you know it's happening deep down inside

Wyatts vs Shield Redux will follow the title match
Rollins will be the 3rd man

Heroman

Banned
Get that silliness out of here. Sting doesn't look as good as Brock, doesn't wrestle as good as Brock, and has nowhere near the mindshare among the fans.

Sting is wrestling with a tshirt ffs
Sting has a huge mind share among fans, hell at fastlane he was one biggest draws there and didn't ever have a macth there.

KingBroly

Banned
The Authority aren't the main villains right now, so them flip-flopping doesn't really matter. They were consistent when it counted, leading up to Wrestlemania 30. Their whole character is that they are basically bad guys but who mainly want to make money and are therefore not above pandering. Them promoting their charity work is fine because someone giving money to charity doesn't necessarily not make them crummy in other spheres of life.

WWE has a real problem with heel/face permeability, but The Authority actually make sense as characters who would cross that line as necessary.

They're distancing The Authority from Rollins who is being positioned as a Mega Heel, so when HHH/Rollins happens, HHH is a face trying to put his young, whiny ward in his place. And when Rollins wins, it'll be up to Reigns to stop him at WM

Jamie OD

Even though a lot of it hasn't been broadcasted, the Dusty Rhodes Classic is scratching my tournament itch. Gargano & Ciampa Vs Ryhno & Corbin on this week's NXT was fun.

imBask

Banned
350 for the console + fifa 16 + rare collection + lego movie + another game + BF Hardline

Should I be a responsible adult or should I go for the sweet Xbox One deal?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Forza looks damn sweet though

one of the justification i'm trying to make myself believe is that Live Gold is actually decent compared to the horrible service that is PSN and i'm sick of it

They've made a lot of strides making Gold worth it more than it used to be, for what it's worth. EA Access is also pretty fuckin' good. Play all EA games early before release for 10 hours? full game? uh yeah please. and the Vault.

EA Access is worth it and xbox live has rock solid infrastructure.

Plus if you play nothing but crummy open world Ubi and EA games, you'll be playing the same types of video games that new WWE signee, Kana, enjoys. Wouldn't that just be grand!?

imBask

Banned
They've made a lot of strides making Gold worth it more than it used to be, for what it's worth. EA Access is also pretty fuckin' good. Play all EA games early before release for 10 hours? full game? uh yeah please. and the Vault.

oh yeah, the deal comes with a full year of EA Access, I forgot... like it's an INSANE deal considering i'm in Canada and CAD is fucked

How not. HOW.

She's the worst at pretty much everything, but i'm not allowed to talk about it anymore, WrassleGAF sheeps get angry at me for telling the cold hard truth

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

bjork

350 for the console + fifa 16 + rare collection + lego movie + another game + BF Hardline

Should I be a responsible adult or should I go for the sweet Xbox One deal?

You could trade all those games in except rare replay and get something awesome.

Or wait for fallout 4.

somedevil

Well the NXT special in December is already sold out:

Triple H confirmed today that the December 16th WWE NXT "Takeover: London" event is sold out

Lucky fans because most likely the main event will be
Balor vs Joe for the title

Plus i wonder if Itami will be ready by then.

Sephzilla

oh shit, Seph.

I forgot to mention. I neglected to watched "Dexter" seasons 5 and onward because of how terribad what little I saw of it was. Went back to Season 5 this week and our boy, Peter Weller, is just a freaking sleaze in this. I watch it and then justify the flash backs i subsequently have of dude from the 70s show blasting his limbs apart.

Peter Weller is probably the only really good part of Season 5 of Dexter. I still haven't finished Season 5 though. It was a noticeable step down from the glorious 4th season and you could see the constant downhill slide coming. After hearing how awful seasons 6-8 were I'm so glad I stopped.

Top Bottom