• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

tumblr_nuwquwawzt1skeohxo1_540.jpg

Hunter can't pick up his cell phone quick enough

There's technically Dragon Lee, but I have no idea how far they want to push him. I really think the reason Sombra lost his mask is because he's going to WWE. No reason to build it up if he's leaving.

His name shall be Berto Rel Dio.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember how over Universo 2000 got just from cutting Perro(the first)'s hair and how long that lasted?

When's Atlantis going to give someone that rub?

Gonzalez

Banned
Are pile rivers banned in Mexico? Ref premiered Sombra form delivering a tombstone
Sort of... Like you'll see Luchadors use modified piledrivers(Michinoku drivers, double underhooks, etc) and somehow that isn't illegal. But if you use a traditional piledriver, or a tombstone in front of the refs then that'll be an instant DQ, and a stretcher job.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Volador has just always had a terrible look. With a mask or without one. Dude's weird and awkward looking and the bodyglove suit doesn't help matters

tm24

Yeah volador doesn't have the greatest of looks which makes his popularity post unmasking a testament to how good he is in the ring.

So the mask tier list is probably along these lines

Top: Dorada, Titan, Dragon lee

Guys with credible mask wins: Puma, La Mascara

Midcardmasks: Dragon rojo, Diamante azul, Angel del oro, Guerrero Maya jr, valiente, Hechicero, mephisto, ephesto

Great Feeder masks: Diamante azul, triton, tiger, stuka jr, polvora, niebla roja, fuego

Yeah volador doesn't have the greatest of looks which makes his popularity post unmasking a testament to how good he is in the ring.

So the mask tier list is probably along these lines

Top: Dorada, Titan, Dragon lee

Guys with credible mask wins: Puma, La Mascara

Midcardmasks: Dragon rojo, Diamante azul, Angel del oro, Guerrero Maya jr, valiente, Hechicero, mephisto, ephesto

Great Feeder masks: Diamante azul, triton, tiger, stuka jr, polvora, niebla roja, fuego

What about Mistico? Less than fodder?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Look man, I just saw Highlander and I really wanted to test it out

Also, that Stephen Amell tweet thread is stupid as shit. Everyone getting worked into a shoot over some of the most sugarcoated tweets of all time

Main OT GAF is starting get a little insane...pretty bandwagon-y / circle jerky at this point. They just need their daily dopamine hit for wanting to feel better about themselves without having to do actual work or do actual good things. So it's "find something to be outraged apart, and then dopamine hit."

tm24

Things that have really bugged me over the last 2 weeks

People saying Wagner with the W sound instead of the V sound

Recall

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn was fun. I'm a little behind in my Network viewing but I enjoyed the show and thought the Women's match was again the best match on the show. Sasha stomping on Bayley's hand as she tried to make Bayley submit was ace.

So what's going on here on this day?

Mq4TkN5.png

Hmmm, I see, I got Oregon Trail'd.

Clearly I'm still over with Boots for my contribution to June's ultraviolence.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn was fun. I'm a little behind in my Network viewing but I enjoyed the show and thought the Women's match was again the best match on the show. Sasha stomping on Bayley's hand as she tried to make Bayley submit was ace.

I think that was the moment that ascended the match to the top level for me.

bjork

Lethal dose of poison got me, eh? That's some Princess Bride business right there.

It's my mom's birthday today, she would've been 57. I miss that old gal.

Lethal dose of poison got me, eh? That's some Princess Bride business right there.

It's my mom's birthday today, she would've been 57. I miss that old gal.

NEVER BET WITH A HAWAIIAN WHEN DEATH IS ON THE LINE

Happy birthday to your mom! It's always good to remember your family on their birthday, even when they've passed on.

Oh good grief, that 'I stopped a kid from getting GTA V' thread is blowing up for no damn reason

Is it Make Mountains Out Of Molehills Week or something? Between this and the Amell shit, it seems like people are just looking for shit to be mad about

Finn's got a new, non-Demon entrance entrance, kinda like the one from the Smackdown taping.

https://vid.me/f9ed

Lmao the male stripper pose at the end, this guy is gonna make SO much money.

Dude should keep that feel for his non Demon entrances.

Wathcing him still crawl along the floor without the paint is super dumb.

And I might be behind here but that "Balor Club" logo? Seriously?

klonere

Banned
Dude should keep that feel for his non Demon entrances.

Wathcing him still crawl along the floor without the paint is super dumb.

And I might be behind here but that "Balor Club" logo? Seriously?

I like to think the Balor Club stuff is WWE's way of giving a big fuck you to all the indie t-shirts that rip off WWE designs. And the fact that Balor Club is just completing the Kliq > NWO/DX > Bullet Club > Balor Club loop.

Yeah, all behind regular jacket Finn. I was never on board with the interpretive dance entrance without the paint (I'm not a huge fan of it with the paint, but it's a LOT better). The recent bandana version was fine too.

bjork

Straight talk: I would rather Nikki Bella keep the title than give it to Charlotte. Ms. Flair does nothing for me post-NXT.

What if Charlotte was down and out, the ref got distracted, and Paige dressed as Charlotte rolled into the ring and small packaged Nikki to win the belt via twin magic. The ref won't know.

KingBroly

Banned
Charlotte should beat Nikki in like 30 seconds, and just maul her in the process to the pinfall. Make it look like she's pissed, and ain't taking this shit anymore.

Straight talk: I would rather Nikki Bella keep the title than give it to Charlotte. Ms. Flair does nothing for me post-NXT.

At this point they should keep the belt on Nikki Bella until they have a reason to give the belt to someone else and that person has a connection with the audience.

So far Sasha is the only one of the new women who are in anyway over and they are trying to awkwardly dance around that fact because Flair was always their choice.

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of Nikki, I just wachted the title celebration thing from Smackdown.

For all the talk about how good's she's gotten, her acting is still absolutely terrible. And to think they quit WWE for a while to try getting an acting career off of the ground...

Kaiterra

Banned
Oh good grief, that 'I stopped a kid from getting GTA V' thread is blowing up for no damn reason

Is it Make Mountains Out Of Molehills Week or something? Between this and the Amell shit, it seems like people are just looking for shit to be mad about

Oh, huh. I thought that was the same thread as the one from months ago. The title was almost exactly the same, I think. I was wondering why it got necroed but I guess it didn't.

What if Charlotte was down and out, the ref got distracted, and Paige dressed as Charlotte rolled into the ring and small packaged Nikki to win the belt via twin magic. The ref won't know.

Hahahaha I want this to happen now

Rutti

Even if Charlotte gets the belt Sunday, Nikki and co. are still in the picture thanks to the rematch clause. It's still going to take a while until we get something interesting out of that. I just hope they break the teams sooner rather than later and give them some individual storylines and character development.

shaowebb

Anyone else think that for Big E to start earning a push all it would take is a better finish than the Big Ending?

Maybe he could do an EZ Bomb like EZ or Matt Morgan's Hellevator
w5a3GqQ.gif

dkCxXPy.gif

Just spitballing "big guy" looking moves he might draw from to get a finisher. Thoughts?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got to make Marufuji look strong

Go check my post history. I told yall this whole thing existed to try to get perpetual midcarder Marufuji over yet again.

Top Bottom