• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

gISAYbZ.gif

Smooth.

NateDrake

How is the WWE so dense that they can't see that an 56 year old man can't be taking table spots and suicide dives out of the ring, Sting can barely even run. I guess Vince just wanted to kill the guy on screen cause it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Fake edit: You could tell the injury was real, or else they wouldn't have had a doctor in as soon as Sting plummeted to the mat making him look like a 78 year old in the process.

Yeah, it was clear Sting was injured when he ducked under the punch and collapsed. The toss into the the corner seemed to be the move everything went to hell. Towards the end when Sting went to grab Rollins, you can see Rollins mouth something so they could end the match as quickly as possible.

A guy in his 50's gets injured taking bumps a guy in his 50's shouldn't be taking, meanwhile they are promoting a Hell in a Cell match with a guy who's 50 against a guy who will throw him around violently. The desperation is real

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A guy in his 50's gets injured thaking bumps a guy in his 50's shouldn't be taking, meanwhile they are promoting a Hell in a Cell match with a guy who's 50 against a guy who will throw him around violently

Age is just a number when you're a dead man, maggle!

I love everyone calling it a work when it was crystal clear he was fucked up. Looked like a nasty case of whiplash or something with his back. I think his head hit the metal part that connects to the pole. He looks completely dazed for the rest of the match.

Whole damn feud was a waste of Sting. Fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting just needed to go for more dick kicks.

Boy it's almost like Seth has an arsenal of dumb as fuck unsafe indie moves or something.

KingBroly

Banned
I think a lot of people thought he was having a heart attack, myself included. The show ended early because of it, they had a lot of people helping him to the back as well. It simply didn't look good. At all.

KingBroly

Banned
Please no
Lesnar deserves a better match for Mania.

And Taker should fight Sting (if recovers in time) while both guys can still survive a 5 min match

Them doing Taker-Lesnar again makes me think two things.
#1 - Lesnar's winning at HiaC

#2 - Lesnar is facing Austin or Rollins at WM

Sting just needed to go for more dick kicks.

Boy it's almost like Seth has an arsenal of dumb as fuck unsafe indie moves or something.

I doubt Rollins is gonna get any heat for this. The Cena shit was a total accident, and Sting should NOT have been taking bumps bigger than like a back body drop or something like that, at his age.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do like that they're actually putting effort into making the Network a good deal lately. Constant new shows, original content, PPV's with big matches you aren't getting on free-TV, adding Nitro's and Attitude Era Raw's, a lot of value for 9,99.

bjork

Interesting that happened to Bubba after reports of him taking liberties with some younger guys years ago. Perhaps we witnessed ourselves a shoot. Big E welcomed him back to WWE and let him now it's a New Day.

Maybe that's the deal Big E made with HHH. Take out Bubba to get one back for HHH from back when Bubba injured him, get a singles push later.

Did Stro do a run in on the OT thread?

I was gone for awhile, did you have a fight with him or something? The only person I've seen mention Stro is you.

I don't want to see Austin come back to fight anyone other than CM Punk.

I hope Sting is ok. :/

I don't want to see Austin come back. Maybe he still works out and stuff, but all these matches with 90s stars that can't go any more because they haven't had a full schedule in 10-15 years, no thanks.

Into

Cena never should have lost the US title to Seth, there was no need for that match at SS since Taker and Lesnar sold it anyway. Plus Cena's US title challenge has been one of the best things on RAW since Mania.

They basically had to use Sting to correct a wrong, that did not need to be committed. And now he did bumps that he should not take and looked very weak kayfabe and otherwise.

I am sorry for sounding so negative, but its fucking sad that KANE in 2015 is how you end a show and go "TUNE IN FOR RAW TOMORRAH!"

Really hope Dean feuds with Jericho, and gets away from Bray and his flock.

I find Charlotte pretty meh to be honest. "I'm Ric Flair's daughter guys, whoo!" We know. :| Thats all you keep saying.

Make your own thing, give her a personality of her own.

I'm sad Sting tried to kill himself for nothing, he really deserves more respect and it annoys me WWE are just more than willing to shit on him over and over and he's fine with it. Honestly what is a fan who doesn't really know about Sting from the past supposed to think about him now a days? OMG STING IS HERE ITS A BIG DEAL I'M TOLD!! But.... he doesn't really do anything, why am I excited again?

They wouldn't need pointless throwaway feuds like this to build up Rollins if they just did a better job to begin with - stop making him look like a chump to Cena and then you don't need Sting and now Kane (?) in 2015 being fed to him.

So tired of all roads lead to Cena.

I like Kevin Owens but I'm not excited for him as IC champ, I know regular KO and IC champ KO are pretty much the same thing. He'll still have nothing interesting to do.

Honestly the best moment of the night was that random guy jumping in the ring, man that was hilarious, totally killed the actual moment when Jericho came out too lol, but I dunno I haven't cared about Jericho for about 10 years so it probably didn't matter. Just the reactions from the guys in the ring after the random guy jumped in was awesome lol, probably should have stuck with him!

Entropia

No One Remembers
So I missed the Sting vs. Rollins match. Reading about what happened to Sting through you guys, that's really fucking shitty to hear :((((((((((((((

bjork

I find Charlotte pretty meh to be honest. "I'm Ric Flair's daughter guys, whoo!" We know. :| Thats all you keep saying.

Make your own thing, give her a personality of her own.

I'm sad Sting tried to kill himself for nothing, he really deserves more respect and it annoys me WWE are just more than willing to shit on him over and over and he's fine with it. Honestly what is a fan who doesn't really know about Sting from the past supposed to think about him now a days? OMG STING IS HERE ITS A BIG DEAL I'M TOLD!! But.... he doesn't really do anything, why am I excited again?

They wouldn't need pointless throwaway feuds like this to build up Rollins if they just did a better job to begin with - stop making him look like a chump to Cena and then you don't need Sting and now Kane (?) in 2015 being fed to him.

So tired of all roads lead to Cena.

I like Kevin Owens but I'm not excited for him as IC champ, I know regular KO and IC champ KO are pretty much the same thing. He'll still have nothing interesting to do.

Honestly the best moment of the night was that random guy jumping in the ring, man that was hilarious, totally killed the actual moment when Jericho came out too lol, but I dunno I haven't cared about Jericho for about 10 years so it probably didn't matter. Just the reactions from the guys in the ring after the random guy jumped in was awesome lol, probably should have stuck with him!

Sounds like you'd enjoy some wrasslers with an added element to their character. Like maybe this dude is a wrestler, but he's also a cop. Or a wrestling garbage man. Or a clown.

It was better then.

Carnby

I was gone for awhile, did you have a fight with him or something? The only person I've seen mention Stro is you

Are you fucking joking? He posted in here for a month before accidentally outing himself to bish, who banned his ass.

In the smarkiest corners of my mind I thought the sting spot happened to ensure there would be no talk comparing him to the TOUGH AS NAILS Undertaker going forward.

Hope the stinger recovers and retires to a beautiful ranch~

bjork

Are you fucking joking? He posted in here for a month before accidentally outing himself to bish, who banned his ass.

I just got back the other day and I'd been gone since April, how would I know that? Also, that didn't answer my question.

imBask

Banned
seriously, as bad as RAW has been, PPVs were usually a-ok all around. Last night was the first time in a while we got a bad PPV, and it was a BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAADDDDDD one

I can't believe Kane might co-mainevent HiAC with is stupid knee bump and his stupid mask IN 2015

Carnby

I just got back the other day and I'd been gone since April, how would I know that? Also, that didn't answer my question.

It's doesn't take a fight to realize he was one of the worst things about this community. Many if not most of us are glad he's gone.

Also my question was phrased as such because he snuck into wrasslegaf during last month's ppv. To ask if he did it again is not completely random.

bjork

It's doesn't take a fight to realize he was one of the worst things about this community. Many if not most of us are glad he's gone.

Also my question was phrased as such because he snuck into wrasslegaf during last month's ppv. To ask if he did it again is not completely random.

Had no idea. I always thought he was an ok dude. Just seems odd to be so worried about someone showing up, but whatever.

Carnby

Had no idea. I always thought he was an ok dude. Just seems odd to be so worried about someone showing up, but whatever.

Stro targeted specific gaffers on other sites. I don't think making sure he doesn't come back is odd.

I digress. You're welcome to have your own opinion on the matter, friend.

imBask

Banned
could you imagine if the wrestlers beat up that guy these days? it would be on every single news channel and that guy could PROBABLY press charges against them and win

Top Bottom