• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

That was fucking hysterical.

I'm down as hell for goofy-ass Kane. It's weird how this works so much better with Kane as the monster face going after the whiny heel than Kane as a monster heel going after the lovable face (Daniel Bryan).

zychi

Banned
This is the same exact storyline that Kane had with Daniel Bryan before he got hurt.

When Vince wants a storyline done, he will fight his ass off to see it complete.

Same overworking the champ by having him in multiple matches in a row because the writers cant bother to let other people get decent stories.

Hopefully Seth doesn't injure his neck or back carrying the WWE

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That was fucking hysterical.

I'm down as hell for goofy-ass Kane. It's weird how this works so much better with Kane as the monster face going after the whiny heel than Kane as a monster heel going after the lovable face (Daniel Bryan).

He learned from the Authority how to be the biggest face and biggest heel at the same time.

My only problem with the ending is that Kane wasn't able to humiliate Sheamus again. Missed opportunity.

UberTag

Same overworking the champ by having him in multiple matches in a row because the writers cant bother to let other people get decent stories.

Hopefully Seth doesn't injure his neck or back carrying the WWE
Seth shouldn't have anything to worry about.
He's not a B+ player like that retired hippy who can't even dress himself in respectable clothing.

UberTag

Part of me absolutely wants Kane to win the title, even if he loses it to Sheamus immediately.
I can get on board with this so long as he holds the title for longer than a day this time.
Kane has wrestled more matches on RAW than any man in history and yet his only reign with the WWE title lasted a single day (I'm not counting the big gold belt run).

cg2rrMt.gif

DJChuy

Just got back from the arena. Had a blast, and the 3 hours went by fast.

I figured something was going to happen at the end since a bunch of staff members circled the ring without doing anything before the match.

The crowd was redhot for Cena and The Dudleys. It's a shame the crowd wasn't chanting for New Day, but the sign guy was the one who started like 90% of the chants. He was rooting for the faces obviously. Bella got a nice reaction as well

Ithil

This JBL/Bischoff show is nice.

Funny to hear Bischoff mention he never got any kind of vibe from Ted Turner that Turner was out for blood trying to destroy WWF, he was just doing business. The Monday Night War series really shoved that goofy "Evil Ted Turner being mean to poor little WWF" card n your face.

Top Bottom