• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Funny to hear Bischoff mention he never got any kind of vibe from Ted Turner that Turner was out for blood trying to destroy WWF, he was just doing business. The Monday Night War series really shoved that goofy "Evil Ted Turner being mean to poor little WWF" card n your face.

Course. Ted didn't give a shit. Ted was too rich to EVER give a shit what Vince was doing. The idea that Vince thinks he did is laughable. Vince McMahon with Ted Turner is a serious case of 'notice me, senpai'

Ithil

Course. Ted didn't give a shit. Ted was too rich to EVER give a shit what Vince was doing. The idea that Vince thinks he did is laughable. Vince McMahon with Ted Turner is a serious case of 'notice me, senpai'

"I beat Ted Turner dammit!" and all that like a chihuahua biting an elephant.

Just finished RAW. Oh my god that ending was amazing. The was a good RAW and I can't believe I'm saying that Kane was the best part of it (or at least tied with New Day).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope Rey doesn't play too heavily into LU season 2. A few appearances like ADR is cool, maybe to tag with Fenix or something. But I remember that rumor about him and ADR being two of the guys they'd focus on in Season 2, and I hope that's not the case.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hope Rey doesn't play too heavily into LU season 2. A few appearances like ADR is cool, maybe to tag with Fenix or something. But I remember that rumor about him and ADR being two of the guys they'd focus on in Season 2, and I hope that's not the case.

You know the answer in your heart. They are going to focus on US star power as much as possible in an attempt to gain further exposure.

Ted is everything Vince wishes he could be.

Yup, Ted was doing crazy Vince like things (hey, I'll win the America's Cup! Hey, I'll manage the Braves for a day! Hey, I'll marry Hanoi Jane!) and got away with it, before eventually getting old, retiring to Montana, and having a whole lot of money.

It's kind of unfortunate he wasn't around and active during the Citizen's United days, because he could've been a liberal billionaire helping the party.

Sephzilla

I don't think I've ever agreed with you so much on something before. This is spot on.

I'm glad we at least have this Bischoff interview to defend WCW from that multi-episode attack The Monday Night Wars.

Also, how do I watch Lucha Undergound?

so

how was raw, it sounds shitty
iWeItBv.gif

I only saw the last 10 minutes but it was actually pretty entertaining, Kane popped up from under the ring again.

Cagey

Banned
This Paige promo is awful. She was given all the "oooh so edgy!" worked shoot lines reserved for CM Punk and AJ and still looked and sounded like a non-threatening fucking dork pretending to be a professional wrestler.

Go away and don't come back.

RBH

This Paige promo is awful. She was given all the "oooh so edgy!" worked shoot lines reserved for CM Punk and AJ and still looked and sounded like a non-threatening fucking dork pretending to be a professional wrestler.

Agreed.

But it's a revolution...don't you see?

Again, she's a two time champ that won the title on her main roster debut...why is this coming from Paige?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because this is the same person who said she was an anti-diva all the while posing in divas photoshoots and creating drama like a diva would. And starring on the show Total Divas.

But she's not a diva because she has black hair or something. Just like Corey Graves is alternative because he has tattoos and listens to shitty metalcore bands even though he's as vanilla as everyone else working in the WWE.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife wants to know why there are so many Irish people working for WWE and I....don't actually know why

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Paige sold out the revolution a long time ago, but now it's just two faces against seven heels. They need someone to balance out the odds.

Top Bottom