• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Valentus

I really want Bayley and Sasha to go to Raw, as long as they stay out of this shit booking. This divas are horrible, even the term diva suck, just call them female wrestler and it'll be less annoying already,

Sasha Banks will be the female member of new day (obviouslly when they lost all the value they gained) and Bayley will be a comedy jobber.

The real problem are Vince and Dunn.

Big-Show-baby.gif

UberTag

No one is buying Big Show as a credible threat to Brock Lesnar guys, give it up.
Heyman's doing his damnedest to try and make us believe, though.
But yeah, it's a lost cause. All to hype some lame Saturday night special and a match where the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Caderfix

Sasha Banks will be the female member of new day (obviouslly when they lost all the value they gained) and Bayley will be a comedy jobber.

The real problem are Vince and Dunn.

Yeah... I look forward to the day of Vince's retirement, but I know it'll will never happen. I will retire before he does, and I'm 23.

imBask

Banned
I love stupid shit in wrestling but I don't see how you guys can enjoy anything related to kane, I closed it i'm done again for this week

I love stupid shit in wrestling but I don't see how you guys can enjoy anything related to kane, I closed it i'm done again for this week

It's Stockholm Syndrome, to an extent.

We're getting Kane either way. It being a goofy, nonsensical Kane is far more interesting and entertaining than if he were a monster we were expected to somehow fear.

Top Bottom