• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

f.gif

If you can't derive any enjoyment from this kane stuff at all and think it's a prime example of wwe being bad i dunno

Might be time to bow out of wwe. It's fine to be a 30 year old who thinks the kids tv show is boring. It isn't going to change.

I listen to wrestling podcasts at work and i put on the giant powerbombcast and man

Listening to middle aged men sigh and be unable to reconcile their arrested development with their vague sense that they shouldn't be doing this is way more depressing than any episode of raw

It's a reflection on you more than the quality of what has always been a children's tv show

Bronx-Man

Banned
If you can't derive any enjoyment from this kane stuff at all and think it's a prime example of wwe being bad i dunno

Might be time to bow out of wwe. It's fine to be a 30 year old who thinks the kids tv show is boring. It isn't going to change.

I listen to wrestling podcasts at work and i put on the giant powerbombcast and man

Listening to middle aged men sigh and be unable to reconcile their arrested development with their vague sense that they shouldn't be doing this is way more depressing than any episode of raw

It's a reflection on you more than the quality of what has always been a children's tv show
6zrni.gif

What happened to the Cosmic Wasteland?

Nailed it, friend. Great straight shootin'.

somedevil

I don't understand the children show thing because how is that true? Was the attitude era a children's how. Being PG does not make a show for Children and when the average age of a Raw viewer is is in there 30's to 40's.

edit: In Nov 2014 the average Raw viewer was in the 40's. Plus The viewership for three shows is less than 19% under the age of 17. 22% of the viewership is between 18 and 34, and 22% between 35 and 49. 37% is over the age of 50.

Fox318

tumblr_ndupqq4Rkb1rkf4k0o1_400.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7yLbfNywhI

plus they opened with a human resources angle tonight

you know... for kids.

I don't understand the children show thing because how is that true? Was the attitude era a children's how. Being PG does not make a show for Children and when the average age of a Raw viewer is is in there 30's to 40's.

ding ding ding

Top Bottom